Teamsters suck

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah, that's right. If it were up to me, I would get rid of the Union for UPS.

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.
Stupidity isn't punishable by death, If it was, there would be a Hell of a lot less people on the BC.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Hopefully they converted him.

My many years of dealing with these types say the guy just got a little more careful and had problems after that. He should have been grateful but decided he was pissed at all sides because he lost some time. I hope I am wrong.

rod

Retired 22 years
Five extra people living in my house for the next 3 weeks. Just shoot me. Each one of them with their own I-pad or lap top. They are sucking up all my internets. I may as well have dial-up.

wilberforce15

Five extra people living in my house for the next 3 weeks. Just shoot me. Each one of them with their own I-pad or lap top. They are sucking up all my internets. I may as well have dial-up.

Release the wifi password every day after they've done enough chores to pull their weight.

Brohn Bron

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.

My hero! But I must say I’m agnostic on this topic and think I’m smart enough to know that we benefit from the Union. For now. As we get older we will probably turn into these grumpy a holes. Thanks for shaking it up and pissing these guys off. Thought I was the only one!

El Correcto

god is dead
That's a first--someone actually watched a video I posted.
Was actually an interesting watch, never knew much about Hoffa’s life. Father worked himself to death in the coal mines, grew up with a single mother in the Great Depression and went on to be a charismatic leader who rose to the top. Seems like he did a lot of good for members as well, doubling and tripling the pay they received. We can’t even get 86 cents a year out of the company now.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Was actually an interesting watch, never knew much about Hoffa’s life. Father worked himself to death in the coal mines, grew up with a single mother in the Great Depression and went on to be a charismatic leader who rose to the top. Seems like he did a lot of good for members as well, doubling and tripling the pay they received. We can’t even get 86 cents a year out of the company now.
He was the Pete Rose of the Teamsters, what a shame.

rod

Retired 22 years
Release the wifi password every day after they've done enough chores to pull their weight.

What a great suggestion. Only problem is its my grandkids and daughter and the SIL. My wife would shoot me if I did anything to make their stay less enjoyable. I'm at the bottom of the list when they come to town.

rod

Retired 22 years

If you get a chance watch Jack Nicholsons movie "Hoffa". I'm not sure how much of it is based on truth but its a very entertaining movie.

542thruNthru

I love old people technical speak.
ZomboMeme 26062018125830.jpg

rickyb

if you got rid of the union, job security would be based on whatever the company says, not merit.

Days

The union only brings us forward. The 97 strike is proof of this. I don't think the union is perfect but it's better than not having one