Teamsters suck

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Yeah, that's right. If it were up to me, I would get rid of the Union for UPS.

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.
This a job with out security ...
down-arrow-icon-84284.png
ejector-seat.gif
...,If it was a to you to get rid of the Union. Just because u not happy how your live life is going on at the moment , don't blame the old guys...

upswife75

So then what are they worried about? Then they shouldn't feel threatened when someone says we should remove the Union and allow everything to be based on merit instead of seniority. Unless of course they are afraid that they would lose the pension/benefits that they believe they are entitled to.

I would say the only positive thing about the Union would be the higher wages. But everything else is designed in a way to keep the older drivers safe, and the newer drivers down.

Wow, you are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? A dum dum lollipop dipped in pure stupidity!

So, the Teamsters suck, setting aside wages, pension and benefits? You mean, pretty much all of the reasons we keep the union around? Well damn, if all they're doing is helping you guys keep great wages, a cadillac insurance plan and a nice pension, why bother? That's crumbs! You'll get so much more without the union. Just ask FedEx!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.
Instead of wondering '' why did this happened to me'' turn around a bit and ask yourself instead ,'' I wonder why this happened for me'' those thing that was not given to us just because you be like...

You would have to change your user name if you got your wish!