Teamsters suck

Future

Victory Ride
Hey numb nuts you couldn’t carry my jock strap. I’ve made it 35 years and know your little whinny bitch ass types. I wish someone would talk that stupid :censored2: around me in person
I must say ...most of the youngsters ..short timers ....r very respectful of the older employees in our building ....ask a lot of questions 2 gain knowledge etc

john chesney

Yeah, that's right. If it were up to me, I would get rid of the Union for UPS.

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.
I think we found the first lowlife scab across the picket line. You’re a piece of :censored2:

john chesney

I must say ...most of the youngsters ..short timers ....r very respectful of the older employees in our building ....ask a lot of questions 2 gain knowledge etc
I agree because if someone talked that :censored2: around me I’d be fired instead of retired. Ball less wonder behind a keyboard

john chesney

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.
I hope they fire your ass and you end up homeless on the street

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

your a part time supervisor

john chesney

We fought for that vacation dick head and everything else. I was on a picket line in 97 fighting for what you got today. Your the perfect piece of :censored2: there looking for in management try going there

john chesney

Ya to your face but how many of these new guys feel this way when they hide behind a keyboard. Go into work and start talking that :censored2: never happen

john chesney

Hogging hours you :censored2: they give me just as much work as a guy less then half my age. What you think I can run after 35 years of this :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I love it! Teamsters all the way!

I would write more, but I'm busy planning my summer vacations. I get lots of time off and hog all prime weeks!

LATER!

oldngray

nowhere special

who sucks.gif

john chesney

I love it! Teamsters all the way!

I would write more, but I'm busy planning my summer vacations. I get lots of time off and hog all prime weeks!

LATER!
This isn’t even about the teamsters it’s about some puke with no respect for the people that helped build this company so he could have a job with what we got. I hope he gets fired so bad. He does not deserve to work here

Future

Victory Ride

AAFA2332-77A0-4ADC-9BAD-EC65371D3BD3.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
This isn’t even about the teamsters it’s about some puke with no respect for the people that helped build this company so he could have a job with what we got. I hope he gets fired so bad. He does not deserve to work here
He was taught he would get his trophy now. Why should he need to work to earn anything?