Teamsters suck

We fought for that vacation dick head and everything else. I was on a picket line in 97 fighting for what you got today. Your the perfect piece of :censored2: there looking for in management try going there
Great job, you created a 2 wage scale and hung on to tanking pensions.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
*crying and clapping. Throws spoons on the stage*
JKgYk.jpg

A

Article 3

I would say the only positive thing about the Union would be the higher wages. But everything else is designed in a way to keep the older drivers safe, and the newer drivers down.

That's how unions started back in the early 1900s. Many people think Unions started to help the black people who were starting to join the workforce after emancipation. It was the opposite: It was to make sure that blacks didn't have a chance to progress. That's when they pushed for "First in, Last out". They wanted to make sure that the older people kept their jobs.

People like yourself, and others, have seen this first hand. When you first started, the older drivers had control, meanwhile you needed to work decade-decades before you could advance.

Hey numb nuts you couldn’t carry my jock strap. I’ve made it 35 years and know your little whinny bitch ass types. I wish someone would talk that stupid :censored2: around me in person

I think we found the first lowlife scab across the picket line. You’re a piece of :censored2:

I agree because if someone talked that :censored2: around me I’d be fired instead of retired. Ball less wonder behind a keyboard

We fought for that vacation dick head and everything else. I was on a picket line in 97 fighting for what you got today. Your the perfect piece of :censored2: there looking for in management try going there

He was taught he would get his trophy now. Why should he need to work to earn anything?

I didn't know Upstate had a black son in law ... from Baltimore no doubt.

A

Article 3

What you say does have truth. Many people end up at UPS because of previously failed career choices. I'm more impressed by someone who tried and failed, than a young person who chooses mediocrity early-on.
Don't settle on UPS while you still have youth. Continue your education, use your brain and do something with your life! Leave the mindless dumb work at UPS for the old people.

Hope this helps.
So we at least now know who his dad is.
And y'all live in Austin not Baltimore?

Heavy Package

Yeah, that's right. If it were up to me, I would get rid of the Union for UPS.

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.

College degree here. Sat on my butt in an office for 15 years prior to UPS. Never in a Union. While no job or career is perfect, I thank the Teamsters for the job security and benefits that we at UPS have. I've been through the bad recession, walking around with a bunch of binders sitting by my computer praying that I don't get a pink slip that week. :censored2:ck that. It's coming again, but with UPS and the union and seniority, I have a better chance now.

You don't like the Union? Apply for management. They'll check you for a pulse, then make you buy a polo shirt and pay for your healthcare and use you like a red-headed foster child for a monthly check. And then you can walk around with a clipboard and binders by your computer like I used to do while I laugh at you, roll my eyes and call you a tool under my breath. Best of luck. You need it.