Tennis shoes

Whitelightning1534

The company has tried this before....saying OSHA is doing something that OSHA really isn't doing.

They want everyone to wear boots so the easiest way to accomplish this is........wait for it...…...

…….say OSHA is requiring it.

You say that until you show up in tennis shoes and don't get to work

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How about you stop before you say something you regret you little punk unloader

23B17649-7889-4F4B-A079-542B1A594836.jpeg

Whitelightning1534

OSHA came into the hub and went around checking for boits and the guy said they'd already been to a few other hubs in the area and that it wasn't just my hub they're checking they'll be checking the while country their tired of people getting hurt but not hsvhav boots on

542thruNthru

OSHA came into the hub and went around checking for boits and the guy said they'd already been to a few other hubs in the area and that it wasn't just my hub they're checking they'll be checking the while country their tired of people getting hurt but not hsvhav boots on

I hate when OSHA checks the while country for boits. I don't care how tired they are of hsvhav boots!

Rack em

Made the Podium
The company has tried this before....saying OSHA is doing something that OSHA really isn't doing.

They want everyone to wear boots so the easiest way to accomplish this is........wait for it...…...

…….say OSHA is requiring it.
OSHA also required egress, but Ups doesn't care about that lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

OSHA does not require boots. Protective footwear simply has to meet standards for whatever hazards are present. If you buy any shoe that is labeled as a "work shoe", it will meet the criteria for most hazards.

sell-crazy-someplace-else-were-all-stocked-up-here-memes-com-14053191.png

rustys954rr

One of these days I'm going to show up in flip flops when they deny one of my optional days. But I'll make sure to wear ups socks so management doesn't get too uppity about it.