Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
For nine years I've been on the preload and in that time I've learned that circling the label then writing the hin on the side creates more problems than it solves. Naturally I stopped using them for the last five years with no problems and much fewer misloads. Today my job was threatened by the center manager for no other reason than not using them. I just want to know why this is such a big deal and why they are pushing it so hard, every driver I've loaded for prefers a solid load over a hastily scrawled mess that is poorly loaded. Can we change this method or am I just pissing in the wind? If we can, then how? I mean fired over a crayon, I've dealt with harassment before but this is a new level of stupid.
they think the drivers look at the hin number, which magically makes the driver work faster and get done earlier, thats ups thinking. They also think it prevents missloads, again it dont. Wait until you get the scanners and have to write on the boxes to. Nothing technology wise is saving ups time. New scanners in my building bumped my hours up by 4

Jkloc420

I'm not doing this to be a :censored2:lord, I'm trying to streamline this process. I don't wanna drive, I don't want to be a supervisor, I like my job and want the preload to have more support and respect. Its not just a stepping stone its the foundation and our foundation is sinking. Anywhere you work here you know how backward this company has become and its not immune to failure. Dont know about yall but i want to retire.
also because of ups pay rate and the year for benefits puts them on the bottom rung for employees. There is no incentive for new people to stay or perform anymore. Most biildings are a :censored2: show now

Jkloc420

How is this so hard to understand. I do my job and i do it as directed. I like the preload and want to see it improve. Were do i direct the relentless stream of suggestions?
ive been here 15 years and im sure others longer, it dont change.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How is this so hard to understand. I do my job and i do it as directed. I like the preload and want to see it improve. Were do i direct the relentless stream of suggestions?
How is this so hard to understand!!!!!

No one cares about your suggestions.

Jkloc420

You just pointed out earlier that it gets worse so it is capable of change. Is it not possible to change in the other direction? Or should i put in an app for amazon?
i think you should just use the crayons, no point in fighting over something stupid. I get it and i understand it is redundant. However it gives you more time by doing it. The hin labels were suppose to eliminate the writing on boxes

Jkloc420

You just pointed out earlier that it gets worse so it is capable of change. Is it not possible to change in the other direction? Or should i put in an app for amazon?
i write on the boxes too, drivers cant read my chicken scratch but whatever

Jkloc420

if you really want to make them mad write the numbers on bulk stops, every package, then they will know how stupid they are

Psifos

Yall are miserable that :censored2: dont work on me there are other ways of doing things...try to enjoy what little of your lives you allow yourselves. Annnnd I'm out.

Jkloc420

Yall are miserable that :censored2: dont work on me there are other ways of doing things...try to enjoy what little of your lives you allow yourselves. Annnnd I'm out.
it is called reality, let me know how your research goes and what ups says to you when you tell them.