Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sassy.. I care. You've been here too long bud. Thanks for your sage advice o wise one, but persistence is key. TIME FOR THE RESEARCH PHASE.
I am honestly not even trying to be a D* about this. Just trying to save you the time and effort you'll waste.

Want to change something become CEO. Otherwise :censored2: up and follow orders.

oldngray

nowhere special
More crying than Brown fans on Sunday.
Ron crayon.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I've been forced to write hins since my hire a few weeks back. Try wearing a chemical glove (10-pack at home depot) and the crayon should lodge right under your fingers for quick use. Writing on 1/3 of the big front packages should be enough to pass under the radar until this blows over.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
For nine years I've been on the preload and in that time I've learned that circling the label then writing the hin on the side creates more problems than it solves. Naturally I stopped using them for the last five years with no problems and much fewer misloads. Today my job was threatened by the center manager for no other reason than not using them. I just want to know why this is such a big deal and why they are pushing it so hard, every driver I've loaded for prefers a solid load over a hastily scrawled mess that is poorly loaded. Can we change this method or am I just pissing in the wind? If we can, then how? I mean fired over a crayon, I've dealt with harassment before but this is a new level of stupid.

If you reached that level of chivalry , and you can't find common ground. ROLL THEM

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The few times I pay attention to ORION, it's a big help if you glance at shelf 6000 and see the big numbers on the side of the parcel.
yes writing the HIN in large numbers does help package selection, but the intended use from the preload side is misload-reduction, which it doesn't actually accomplish

bumped

As a driver I hate the crayons. They are left on the shelves or floor and break apart rather easily. Its even more dirt to deal with. I throw away any crayons left in the PC whether its one crayon or a box of them.

As a driver I hate the crayons. They are left on the shelves or floor and break apart rather easily. Its even more dirt to deal with. I throw away any crayons left in the PC whether its one crayon or a box of them.
Crayons are so 1999

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As a new driver coming from preload I actually have my own markers to write on every package in the morning before I leave so I can find the package easier. The hin numbers really help me.
How long do you work for free to write on the boxes with markers YOU bought? You know, you could be considered a maroon for this type of behavior. If you get hurt working for free, good luck with that too! And what is the hurry? You get paid by the hour.

Not making fun of you, but your wasting your time.. every box has label on it and that shoukd be enough

Plus he's working for free. No money. Free.