The Holiday Fail

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Ah, so the managers are trained to ignore suggestions that would make their jobs easier. Got it. Brilliant theory, Mr Logic.

$50 minimum, chump.

I appreciate your interest in responding to 90% of my posts, but try to have something to say, wouljda?
Why don't you post some pictures of these BZ's you got for your brilliant brainstorms? 50 bucks minimum? Yeah fat chance.

As far as responding to your (corporate apology) posts, well it just seems you just can't handle the truth. Or are you just doing what Memphis pays you do?

dvalleyjim

ya know. My terminal failed pretty bad. Some ISP's miserably. Our ISP didn't, but it was a baaad peak here. I took my frustrations out on managers and not my family. Some of them are only now beginning to talk to me again. But jeez. You keep contracting with the same ISP's that continually fail. What the heck do you expect.

FedExer267

Late start times cause you have to wait for trailers. Crap loads belt managers that would do nothing about it made for some very long days and the Hub manager on you cause you had DNA's that's what happens when you get no help. If they don't care why should we..