The new plan,pt do p1

throwaway10

Plus late freight they're being saddled with. Once dark:30 hits, they start coming back to the station with dex1s.
Dark... hah we have pallets of 01s from the midday drivers, mostly because our midday drivers are actually PM drivers helping out before pickups, because we have not enough people hired for midday.

Most of our AM routes have grown in size, that nearly none of them could get P1 done on time even if we left the building at the proposed time.

HedleyLamarr

We were told just to stat 44 the dex1s and someone/the system will take care of it.
We just do a stat 44 back at the station. We have been specifically ordered by management to never drop an 01 on anything even though technically, it is the correct scan. I was told by a fellow courier that all 01 scans get reported to the DM and have to be answered for, so our local management is trying to avoid that situation.

NC man

Another one they say don’t use ,something along the lines of on the wrong route.if they don’t want certain ones used then get rid of them!

Stat41

We just do a stat 44 back at the station. We have been specifically ordered by management to never drop an 01 on anything even though technically, it is the correct scan. I was told by a fellow courier that all 01 scans get reported to the DM and have to be answered for, so our local management is trying to avoid that situation.
Another example of Fedex management falsifying to cover themselves and hide how bad it really is to the people who make and influence these horrible decisions. People like this are not to be trusted. But most of us have already learned that.

Star B

White Lightening
I dont care, if I didn't deliver it because of fedex bull:censored2: reasons, it gets an 01. If they tell me otherwise, I'll tell them to give it me in writing.

Spoiler Alert: They won't give it to you in writing.

Stat41

What makes you think that?
Hey Dano, good to see your still out here in the trenches. I think it has and is hurting Fedex Express because of the multiple lates and failures we have had and will continue to have, the unnecessary employees and hours this system creates, and the irreparable damage Fedex has done with its relations with its customers and employees. This has been a poor implementation of a bad plan.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Hey Dano, good to see your still out here in the trenches. I think it has and is hurting Fedex Express because of the multiple lates and failures we have had and will continue to have, the unnecessary employees and hours this system creates, and the irreparable damage Fedex has done with its relations with its customers and employees. This has been a poor implementation of a bad plan.
Dano posted his "What makes you think that?" comment over 3 months ago and nothing for the past month. He likes to assume that couriers are simpletons and that everything that comes from corporate is a stroke of brilliance. That said, he's undoubtedly licking his wounds these days. His meaningless job is now even more so because with all this Response fiasco mess, keeping track of everything is now just a game of darts that obviously hasn't helped service levels one bit, if it ever did.

Fergus Mahoney

Dano posted his "What makes you think that?" comment over 3 months ago and nothing for the past month. He likes to assume that couriers are simpletons and that everything that comes from corporate is a stroke of brilliance. That said, he's undoubtedly licking his wounds these days. His meaningless job is now even more so because with all this Response fiasco mess, keeping track of everything is now just a game of darts that obviously hasn't helped service levels one bit, if it ever did.
What is he? A time card auditor that thinks he is control. Ops managers at this point couldn't even run an ice cream stand if they were writing pay checks.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
What is he? A time card auditor that thinks he is control. Ops managers at this point couldn't even run an ice cream stand if they were writing pay checks.
He said once he was keeping stats on WDL’s and other stuff. Probably plotting stuff on graphs that’ll put anyone to sleep.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Another thing that drives me nuts about this new plan is, FedEx is a multi billion dollar company that has been tracking packages for at least 30 years. By the time a package makes it through our system it might have been scanned 10 times, sometimes more, sometimes less. WTH is it that they have no idea now how many packages are coming into a station???? Or how many stops we will have??? Seriously??? What is the problem?