The new plan,pt do p1

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why would they take responsibility for this fiasco? We've seen time and time again, blame be placed on the couriers. Why take blame when you can just shift the blame?
Because that’s what separates the pure from the unclean. Taking responsibility.

And royally screwing things up.

Stat41

Why would they take responsibility for this fiasco? We've seen time and time again, blame be placed on the couriers. Why take blame when you can just shift the blame?

Ha! This is one CF they can’t blame on us, no matter how hard they might try. Lol.
We have heard it all before, "With Fedex the only constant is change." That excuses them from any blame or accountability in any of the idiotic , impossible, or dishonest decisions they make. They are totally unreceptive to any constructive feedback and blind to their own ineptitude. Its....really....discouraging. To put it mildly.

MassWineGuy

I took three unattempted deliveries back last night because I was running close to eight hour break violation. I also wanted to get the friend home. Manager was fine with it.

I usually get the 4:30 business freight off first. But I should probably just straight line all of it in sequence unless time is short.

MassWineGuy

Exactly. And breaks can’t be taken in the last hour of work or if you’re not on road. I’ve been managing to be very close to a Barnes and Noble each time I have to take breaks. What a coincidence!

Breaks absolutely must be taken. Unless not taking one works to the company’s advantage. Then, your manager will tell you not to worry about it.

NC man

mid days are at our station are overburdened with del because the areas are too big, impossible to make all del. Waiting for word they we need to meet them and take stops off so they are not bringing back pkgs. The guy in my area has mine and 4 other rtes to do, ridiculous

fatboy33

mid days are at our station are overburdened with del because the areas are too big, impossible to make all del. Waiting for word they we need to meet them and take stops off so they are not bringing back pkgs. The guy in my area has mine and 4 other rtes to do, ridiculous
Plus late freight they're being saddled with. Once dark:30 hits, they start coming back to the station with dex1s.