The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
trust me it out before peak, are union is weak and will do everything to avoid it. Just like the guy saying he can force it through if need be.
3C70D00D-E581-4CAB-8DCF-91CE3B021884.gif

LagunaBrown

I thought he said based on the constitution we had a ratified contract but they would go back to the table with company if they were “agreeable”,maybe I started drinking too early?
Who here thinks the company will be agreeable when they know the Teamsters have to pass it due to the constitution? Serious question.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
If Hoffa didn’t fire OB this contract would’ve passed. The JC10 supplement passed by 80% with almost 42000. 40622 voted yes and 1208 voted no.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
trust me it out before peak, are union is weak and will do everything to avoid it. Just like the guy saying he can force it through if need be.
Striking during peak would be unwise. Considering the number of jackalopes that didn't vote and dgaf, I don't even them wanting to support strikers. I will sharpen my pitchfork and make some molotov cocktails. We should strike November 1. That's our leverage point. Put them on notice.