The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

KhalDan

UPS will concede literally nothing at these """"new negotiations"""" when they know we have leadership like Hoffa and Dennis who already have planned to force ratification and even said so directly to members on this call tonight.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
UPS will concede literally nothing at these """"new negotiations"""" when they know we have leadership like Hoffa and Dennis who already have planned to force ratification and even said so directly to members on this call tonight.
they will do a second vote at least before it is forced through

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ups dosent give a friend about best interest. They only care about the numbers. Going on strike before peak would greatly help our negotiating
I agree with you, but public support will not be for the union when people are not getting xmas gifts. That's why the union will wait.

llamainmypocket

Unfortunately this makes the most sense. Hopefully it's followed by kicking Hoffa out of office.

Superteeth2478

Well, now's our chance to inform the membership to vote on the second go around. We can get 50%, we were decently close (kind of) the first time around. And it's crucial that everyone makes sure that everyone knows not to vote yes just to get their stupid :censored2:ing backpay, and sell long-term gains for short-term ones. That's what's most likely happened if people start voting yes in droves.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The risk I see is the Amazon news came out very late. Most had already voted. If they change nothing I see more part timers to come out and vote no for round 2.

Dumbo

So what are the results? I am with my son and didn't have time to listen to the call. UPSrising apparently can't do their job and post any results on their page. One thing I've learned about this company, including the teamsters is how ridiculously unorganized they are and how they can't even give their members and employees basic information pertaining to their employment.