Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here, they bring you the missorts, so all that happens is the preload screws the driver over.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I wish I still had the picture of the hazmats loaded upside down on one of the top shelves...
Nothing better than some Mr. Clean loaded sideways..... Halfway thru the day when that top works free from the vibration or takes the plunge to the floor and that package explodes and effs up 10 other boxes............................Awesome Thanks

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
NDA's buried in my RDL's... 3000's on my 5000 shelf... bulk stops taking up the whole shelf while random one-package stops are scattered across the floor... Loader's gone before I get to my truck, but he stuffed a bunch of irregs in my cab first, as if to say "Here friend*cker, you load this :censored2:!"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
maybe you guys should ensure PT's get taken care of in the next contract

you know, instead of the usual "got mine" stuff
Nothing is keeping UPS from paying more than what is listed in the contract, you realize that don't you?
It even states that these are minimums in the contract, so they can pay more if they want to

Star B

White Lightening
We have shelves and we have sections. I'd be totally OK if you got it on the right shelf for the section. I mean, how hard it is for you to put a section 3 on the 8 shelf.... where it will go eventually? I mean, section 10(rear floor) isn't a catch all for your lazy ass.