watdaflock?

Outstanding effort preload, the way you loaded that 140 pound furniture box label down. You could have marked it with that crayon of yours, but you chose not to!

Bravo!
The driver obviously irked off the preloader. It was done on purpose.
Burying high values and mixing Front/Middle/Rear Floor packages all together, also is funny way to get back at POS drivers.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Nothing is keeping UPS from paying more than what is listed in the contract, you realize that don't you?
It even states that these are minimums in the contract, so they can pay more if they want to
My favorite line. And there is nothing stopping you from standing up for your union brothers and sisters, but I'm willing to bet you guys won't.

MC0493

Thing get too monotonous when everything is normal. Didn't have the regular loader this morning, fill in decided to put 3 of my packages on the truck next to me and 3 from that truck on me. Bravo, got to go places i normally wouldn't have. Labels down on irregs on the floor is the most irritating thing in the world. Gotta spend 5 minutes unburying it and flipping it 50 times just to see where it's going.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had a day 3 loader today. Was pretty good for the most part, except the 2 misloads for the next route over, 3 packages on completely wrong shelves so I had to back track, and I'm all but certain he rigged my 5000 shelf to explode because the whole 5000 section was in the middle of my truck after just pulling my truck out of the building to pretrip it. I can't wait for peak to hit.

MC0493

I love those loads where you can hear stuff hitting the floor before you even leave the building. I had a loader that would stack stuff sky high and then basically do nothing to prevent it from toppling over. It's like these people forget about the forces of gravity.

WorknLateHuh

Had a day 3 loader today. Was pretty good for the most part, except the 2 misloads for the next route over, 3 packages on completely wrong shelves so I had to back track, and I'm all but certain he rigged my 5000 shelf to explode because the whole 5000 section was in the middle of my truck after just pulling my truck out of the building to pretrip it. I can't wait for peak to hit.

It would be interesting knowing how much time is spent picking up fallen packages off the floor in the pc on a national scale for a single day.

Let's get some Velcro shelves/boxes!

WorknLateHuh

I love those loads where you can hear stuff hitting the floor before you even leave the building. I had a loader that would stack stuff sky high and then basically do nothing to prevent it from toppling over. It's like these people forget about the forces of gravity.

hearing stuff crashing to the floor in the back is probably my biggest pet peeve. And I drive very slow. Usually it's caused by mis-judging the speed for a culvert, and feeling the dreaded "rocking pc of death" sending packages flying in every direction.

Rack em

Made the Podium
hearing stuff crashing to the floor in the back is probably my biggest pet peeve. And I drive very slow. Usually it's caused by mis-judging the speed for a culvert, and feeling the dreaded "rocking pc of death" sending packages flying in every direction.
I had to deliver to our jail last peak which was maybe my 20th stop out of 250+ and their exit has a huge dip in it and it's on a curve so EVERY DAY I would feel that rock of death no matter how slow I went. I HATE that place now.

Dr.Brownz

maybe you guys should ensure PT's get taken care of in the next contract

you know, instead of the usual "got mine" stuff

UPS could do a solid and raise the wage without trying to screw the rest of us with other give backs. UPS's profit margin goes up every year. They can ***

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1yw6w0.jpg
upload_2017-11-7_7-10-3.png