Those who forget peak history are condemned to repeat it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When I'm done, I tend to call the drivers in my loop to see if they're wrapping up. The mentality of both of us getting in at 7, instead of one us at 6:00 and another at 8:00 has gotten me bailed countless times. All in it together.
Just floor it and blow by like the new generation of drivers do!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
When I'm done, I tend to call the drivers in my loop to see if they're wrapping up. The mentality of both of us getting in at 7, instead of one us at 6:00 and another at 8:00 has gotten me bailed countless times. All in it together.
The same guy that wrecks my early days by having to chase him down and bring in his air all year? Not.

Heavy Package

Central VA poor and rural? LMFAO. Oh, wait - I'm the one laughing all the way taking UPS's money like candy from a baby this peak. You can deliver to my house watching me eat my ham dinner with my family in the window.

The Driver

I drive.
Central VA poor and rural? LMFAO. Oh, wait - I'm the one laughing all the way taking UPS's money like candy from a baby this peak. You can deliver to my house watching me eat my ham dinner with my family in the window.

Is that ham? No. It’s the family dog. A sick Norman Rockwell painting!

Xanosuke2

We actually had a company that dealt with cells growth for cancer patients end it’s contract with us. We were getting papers everyday telling us which packages needed to be delivered or at least get 2 attempts an hour apart, then Black Friday volume came in and our center went to heck...guess who didn’t give us papers telling us what’s what? Guess how many of those critical packages ended up going bad bc they were left in building or never delivered bc we didn’t know which ones they were? Then guess who our management team blamed? They even read the letter from that company stating how bad of a service we gave them and the management team said it’s on us drivers to make a commitment to our customers...

Heavy Package

Peak 2017 in Central VA. Done by 6pm. Just the way Orion planned it.

1_22_14_dinner%20party%20friends.jpg

Pullman Brown

Ecommerce peaks:

1. 2013- disaster
2. 2014- awesome best one yet
3. 2015- managing but forgetting what happened in 2013
4. 2016- survived but barely
5. 2017- well.... you know... results pending/ already took a major hit on reputation with some

1. 2018- awesome/ home by 8?
2. 2019- ok/ starting to forget ?
3. 2020- already forgetting 2017?
4. 2021- almost didn't get it done?
5. 2022- really really bad?

Wow!