Unauthorized United Way contributions...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
These are wise words....

Is there pressure to give to United Way? Absolutely
Are there any incentives or bonuses for meeting numbers? Nope

A couple of years ago, I had a payroll mistake on my UW donation. They took out too little. I called and got it fixed.

I give because I like United Way. Its easy and efficient. Its a good charity source for me. I give to many others, but UW gets the largest share.

Give or not, its your choice. Accept that there will be sales pitches, pressure, and human error.

sure about that one? Given people are ripped off monies, forged by greedy management, is it really by choice? Apparently no.

Human error? No, far more likely it is another greedy UPS crook ripping someone off to make a number look better and put someone unsuspecting out of money.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't agree ... I think people should give to United Way but they shouldn't lose their job if they take it back.

sure about that one? Given people are ripped off monies, forged by greedy management, is it really by choice? Apparently no.

Human error? No, far more likely it is another greedy UPS crook ripping someone off to make a number look better and put someone unsuspecting out of money.

Can't decide which one is funnier ... that's pretty funny though sleeve.

tieguy

Banned

we learned everything we know from the mobs you have running your union.....:)

for some reason all you stalwarts of integrity are not touching the drive issue.

tieguy

Banned
Slime accuses a girl of stealing a package that she never touched.
Slime fires that girl because he doesn't like her.
Slime doesn't care that the girl had to shell out $1500 for an attorney because Slime is pushing for her arrest.(No, it is not covered by your Union benefit)
Slime doesn't pay attention to the cameras that showed him the package went onto the truck.
Slime doesn't pay attention to the fact that the driver of the truck has over 300 tracers.
Slime can't believe it when the troopers pull up to the building with a truck full of packages matching a lot of the tracers.
Slime can't believe it when the troopers say a hunter found these packages behind a tree on Ransom Rd.
Slime doesn't have the cajones to call the girl and apologize for not seeing what every other manager saw. The Truth.
Slime doesn't push for the drivers arrest.
Slime settles with driver for half of the value of packages and no money on the $23,000 package, and no arrest.
I have met slime and his name is Sala----.
I am not slime, sir.

The mafia has a better code of ethics than UPS.

I loved my job and my company and that was taken away from piece by piece. By management. Yes, you are all thieves. Call me jaded. Prove you are not a thief. That is what I was asked to do. Tell me how easy it is.

if you click on your name and view your previous posts you will see that every one of your 41 posts here are laced with negativity.

pretzel_man

Its very easy for you to make an statement like this on a forum.

It takes no courage for you to sit back and accuse someone of a crime, in fact its a cowardly thing to do.

If you have facts and information that others do not, why don't you do the right thing...

Call the D.A., Department of Labor, local media.... Do something....

The penalites for the conspiracy you assert would be tremendous. You could be a hero.

In the mean time, yes... I will assume this is human error. If its not, I support the termination of the supervisor.

Let me know what happens when you report the conspiracy to the authorities.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

It takes no courage for you to sit back and accuse someone of a crime, in fact its a cowardly thing to do.

If you have facts and information that others do not, why don't you do the right thing...

The penalites for the conspiracy you assert would be tremendous. You could be a hero.

In the mean time, yes... I will assume this is human error. If its not, I support the termination of the supervisor.

I thought he was being funny? Surely no one thought he/she was serious.

Kae3106

Every year there are a lot of key entry errors on United Way. (One time contributions entered as recurring weekly contributions, wrong amounts, etc.) In Time and Labor, each inquiry and adjustment has to be categorized by the person entering it. United Way and DRIVE have their own categories because so many of them have to be adjusted. Just ask for the deduction to be stopped and the money to be refunded. If it was truly a mistake and the money shouldn't have been taken out, they should have no problem issuing a refund.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

THe lies are funny...I say one thing and you go ahead and run with it ignoring what I said and the context involved...

IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY IT WAS NOT A "CLERICAL ERROR"... Did I say that clearly enough? MORE THAN LIKELY.

When it happens to me I will let you know the outcome...

'till then, let's hear more about total UW donations and the yearly shakedown of hourlies NOT somehow tying into management promotions, bonuses, standing, or in some way "getting ahead" of others by making goals.

tieguy

Banned
THe lies are funny...I say one thing and you go ahead and run with it ignoring what I said and the context involved...

IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY IT WAS NOT A "CLERICAL ERROR"... Did I say that clearly enough? MORE THAN LIKELY.

When it happens to me I will let you know the outcome...

'till then, let's hear more about total UW donations and the yearly shakedown of hourlies NOT somehow tying into management promotions, bonuses, standing, or in some way "getting ahead" of others by making goals.

I dont know I like your lies about you caring about your community better. makes for a good laugh.

menotyou

bella amicizia
if you click on your name and view your previous posts you will see that every one of your 41 posts here are laced with negativity.

I thought the post informing the young lad the he doesn't have to sign any extra contracts was quite positive.