Upcoming contract

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I know the IBT used the stock market as an excuse. My 401k has rebounded and I've made a ton of $ thanks to the stock market
FACT
Difference is your 401k is you only. Start withdrawing more that you put in and see what happens slug. I know math is not your strong suit, but it won't be good. Then you can just blame H on that one too.

anHOURover

Difference is your 401k is you only. Start withdrawing more that you put in and see what happens slug. I know math is not your strong suit, but it won't be good. Then you can just blame H on that one too.
Why can't the IBT attract new members ?
ILL ANSWER THAR FOR YOU.
"YOU CANT ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE"
FACT

anHOURover

Actually very much. More so than your skewed mind can comprehend.
Brother you are just an empty suit like the rest of the old guard. You adore a man who has a famous last name. You idolize a man who makes threats to the membership ! You kiss the rooster of the dog and pony show
FACT

Non sequitur

Do you know a lot about 401k?
Ok lets say ups/teamsters agree upon 6% match like the non union company XPO. My point is that ups would like to pay the least amount possible for labor. They do this by time studies, cutting routes, management doing hourly work and motivating hourly to run. Now if your 401k deduction is a %, wouldn't the weekly amount be always under pressure based on management whims?
Don't you think when a supervisor or manager ask for a raise they believe they deserve it?

wide load

Brother you are just an empty suit like the rest of the old guard. You adore a man who has a famous last name. You idolize a man who makes threats to the membership ! You kiss the rooster of the dog and pony show
FACT
I do it for truth. Not your half cocked conspiracy lies.

wide load

Ok lets say ups/teamsters agree upon 6% match like the non union company XPO. My point is that ups would like to pay the least amount possible for labor. They do this by time studies, cutting routes, management doing hourly work and motivating hourly to run. Now if your 401k deduction is a %, wouldn't the weekly amount be always under pressure based on management whims?
Don't you think when a supervisor or manager ask for a raise they believe they deserve it?
It is % based. And my motivation is controlled by myself. Not a company.

oldngray

nowhere special
When you retire from ups, are you going to become a pirate?
3141.jpg

wide load

Brother
How can you attract new members when you"re selling out the ones we already have ?
FACT
Hiring conspiracy theorists don't exactly enhance our look either.
Anhourover, the new Benedict Arnold of the Teamsters. So eager for UPS to get ahead.
He wants RTW.
He wants a package handlers union.
He wants UPS healthcare.

anHOURover

Hiring conspiracy theorists don't exactly enhance our look either.
Anhourover, the new Benedict Arnold of the Teamsters. So eager for UPS to get ahead.
He wants RTW.
He wants a package handlers union.
He wants UPS healthcare.
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE ?
FACT