Upcoming contract

What's most important in this upcoming contract keep it on topic and realistic

I'm thinking two tier pay system for new drivers no more retirement 401(k) match

Also look for the company to back out of the agreement to pick up the shortfall on the central states health and welfare

Which in my humble opinion UPS shouldn't pay the Teamsters anymore ( remember UPS already paid them why should they have to give them more money)

Keep in mind we must be realistic any body can do this job off the street now with the addition of Orion we strike it will be nothing like 97 the company is crippled they said they would never be caught with your pants down again just saying
Did you get that out of a crackerjack box! HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! Maybe we should have Sean lead with that... Or maybe we should stop talking about future contract negotiations if it's going to be negative.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I know the IBT used the stock market as an excuse. My 401k has rebounded and I've made a ton of $ thanks to the stock market
FACT

That's because there were no withdraws. A pension fund is constantly having money taken away to give to retired members. The more money you have in any fund, the faster it grows. Percentage losses along with payouts equals massive loss. Gains compound.