rod

Retired 22 years
Human nature.

I guess some people are wired different. What was he suppose to do--refuse to deliver to them and lose his job? I know all kinds of religious people who own tons of guns. Now if I discovered that a broke open box contained hand grenades --yes I would report that-------------after walking away from the truck slowly.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS Driver Who Delivered Guns and Ammo to David Koresh Before Fatal Waco Standoff Breaks His Silence
"He (UPS driver) said he still struggles with the knowledge that the orders he delivered were ultimately used to perpetuate such an act of violence."

I thought it was the FBI that perpetuated the acts of violence.

rod

Retired 22 years
"He (UPS driver) said he still struggles with the knowledge that the orders he delivered were ultimately used to perpetuate such an act of violence."

I thought it was the FBI that perpetuated the acts of violence.

It was-----there were many more options available to them.

rod

Retired 22 years
While we are at it---don't ever go to Waco and bring up the subject of the Branch Dividians--David Koresh. They will jump down your throat about how that DID NOT HAPPEN in Waco. It happened in a little town about 12 miles out of Waco. I made that mistake once and I thought I was going to be ran out of town.