UPS: tentative agreements were not ratified

Shift 2

When did I say I was either an officer or agent?

What are you going to do now that the master has passed and your supplement has passed?

Obviously you are a man who wants what is right. It appears that you are now, not only stuck with 22.4 drivers but Part Time Feeder drivers. Since you are such a truth seeker what will you do to expose this obvious oversight in pushing for the passage of a supplement but voting down a master?
Where in the contract does it allow part time feeder drivers

LagunaBrown

0B278015-784E-4BDF-ADD9-347E7454E638.jpeg

:drinkntypesmili1: LOL.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That’s all he’s got. He never has a counter argument

I seem to remember getting a "creative" or two from you with no follow up. I'd be more than happy to have you show me where I'm wrong. I have zero problems admitting it, and usually thank people who take the time to straighten me out.

LagunaBrown

I seem to remember getting a "creative" or two from you with no follow up. I'd be more than happy to have you show me where I'm wrong. I have zero problems admitting it, and usually thank people who take the time to straighten me out.
I’ll straighten you out alright but first re read the posts and take a second to realize it was not you we are talking about. LOL!

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Not enough of the people's votes were counted. Fixed it for you!

Until the lawsuit hits. It was never said nor eluded to that this was the final offer! Those two words, "final offer," will carry the day!

Dennis Taylor's next job will put him officially on the UPS payroll, no more money under the table or put into offshore bank accounts! Hoffa Jr. is done! He'll ride off into the sunset knowing he :censored2:ed 1/2 million UPS Teamsers!
Unfortunately I believe the constitution does have some defining language about a final offer being an agreement that was put to a vote. I may be wrong.

So your saying the people that didn’t vote should help determine the outcome for the majority? If you don’t vote, it shouldn’t influence the outcome. It’s being used as a yes vote essentially. Even UPS is confused by the IBT behavior. I actually love it! This will be a cakewalk for Sean now.
I totally agree! This is making it so easy for Sean the next election. Maybe sooner then we think!

You be shocked how many full timers didn’t vote
You would be shocked how many did...

260,000 full time members.

209,000 were good standing. (Who do you think wasn’t good standing)

We as the full timers are out numbered by the part timers.

Do the math. I say the part timers were the big reason we couldn’t go over the 50% member vote.

LagunaBrown

You would be shocked how many did...

260,000 full time members.

209,000 were good standing. (Who do you think wasn’t good standing)

We as the full timers are out numbered by the part timers.

Do the math. I say the part timers were the big reason we couldn’t go over the 50% member vote.
They normally don’t vote, you are probably right.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The good news about this would be that the company will go back to business and start terminating some of these newbie part timers that they barely tolerated over the last three months for the sake of getting the numbers to pass this contract.

This contract will not be ratified for a long, long time just how many of these kids are going to be hanging around for 11 or 12 bucks an hour for that kind of commitment and work when the starting hourly wage in other places is over 15.

Our potential part time replacements will be like the line in that Cher song (Gypsies, tramps and thieves).

wilberforce15

Why should anyone in future contract voting take the time to vote?
It is quite apparent that our votes do not count when there are agendas in place.
If a 2/3 majority is needed of those votes cast, it should play both ways. 2/3 to pass 2/3 to fail.
Once part time union employees are factored out(because we all know that the majority of them do not care about contracts as they rarely make it through 2 consecutive contracts) the percentages are well above 50 %.

Maybe instead of factoring them out and pretending they don't exist, give them a decent job, treat them like brothers in the union, and then watch them vote and participate at the same rate as everyone else.

Nah, screw em and stop counting them.Thats easier.