Wal-Mart the ugly...handing out raises FDX next?

floridays

That girl has blond hair? Can't get past the.... :)
I didn't say a blonde couldn't look very nicely, would just look better to me with dark hair, generally dark hair coincides with a darker skin. Example, olive skin as opposed to pasty. Only personal preference. Actually the caboose is a little larger than I prefer, but the girl is hot. So Van, what do you think of the young lady? Good response, was fun, now answer the question.

vantexan

I didn't say a blonde couldn't look very nicely, would just look better to me with dark hair, generally dark hair coincides with a darker skin. Example, olive skin as opposed to pasty. Only personal preference. Actually the caboose is a little larger than I prefer, but the girl is hot. So Van, what do you think of the young lady? Good response, was fun, now answer the question.
My opinions about young ladies has gotten me grief here, not going there! :)

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin. Trump has proven that. You have Rinos like McCain that ran reelection commercials of him promising to end Obamacare as his top priority. Then when the vote came, he voted to keep it and killed the bill. He wasn't the only one. Several Republicans voted for repealing Obamacare when Obama was president, because they knew it would never pass. Then when Trump said he'll sign it, they voted against the same legislation. Total corrupt frauds in both parties. Trump has exposed just how corrupt DC really is. Same with Trump's wall. Republicans don't want it because they want illegal aliens flooding in our country just as much as the Democrats do. Republicans want cheap labor and Democrats want new permanent voters to keep Dems in office forever. Both parties are treasonous enemies to this country.
1 5a4ee2bdd3837.jpg

bacha29

Now that the $1000 employee bonus has become the PR flavor of the month what might be holding X back from doing the same is the fear that contractor employees might demand the same from their contractor. Even if X were to add the money on to contractor settlements there's no guarantee they will pass it along to employees So X is in a pretty tough spot with this one but then again it's entirely their own making. Therefore the question is will X screw over the employee staffed operating units in an effort to maintain order at Ground? What do you guys think?

Serf

Home Depot announces:
The sliding scale looks like this, a Home Depot employee said after attending a company meeting regarding the news:

Less than 2 years: $200 bonus
2 to 4 years: $250 bonus
5 to 9 years: $300 bonus
10 to 14 years: $400 bonus
15 to 19 years: $750 bonus
20+ years: $1,000 bonus

MAKAVELI

Home Depot announces:
The sliding scale looks like this, a Home Depot employee said after attending a company meeting regarding the news:

What a friend* joke. I could see FedEx doing something like this.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Home Depot announces:

What a friend* joke. I could see FedEx doing something like this.
So can I. Only Fred will give about half of what Home Depot is doing.

bacha29

This mornings GDP numbers might not help your chances of getting a one time bonus. Q4-17 GDP was 2.6% annualized down from 3.2% for Q3-17. While durable goods orders were up 2.9% in December most of that was due to new aircraft orders, not a broad based increase. If the GDP numbers do not get above 3% the net revenue loss to the Treasury from the tax cuts could require increased government borrowing from private sector credit sources.Old Fat Freddy keeps his eye on the numbers and this mornings are not likely to increase your chances of getting a little extra money.

Yankeefan

FedEx Committing More Than $3.2 Billion in Wage Increases, Bonuses, Pension Funding and Expanded U.S. Capital Investment Following the Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

1) Over $200 million in increased compensation, about two-thirds of which will go to hourly team members by advancing 2018 annual pay increases by six months to April 1st from the normal October date. The remainder will fund increases in performance-based incentive plans for salaried personnel.

2) A voluntary contribution of $1.5 billion to the FedEx pension plan to ensure it remains one of the best funded retirement programs in the country.

3) Investing $1.5 billion to significantly expand the FedEx Express Indianapolis hub over the next seven years. The Memphis SuperHub will also be modernized and enlarged in a major program the details of which will be announced later this spring.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This mornings GDP numbers might not help your chances of getting a one time bonus. Q4-17 GDP was 2.6% annualized down from 3.2% for Q3-17. While durable goods orders were up 2.9% in December most of that was due to new aircraft orders, not a broad based increase. If the GDP numbers do not get above 3% the net revenue loss to the Treasury from the tax cuts could require increased government borrowing from private sector credit sources.Old Fat Freddy keeps his eye on the numbers and this mornings are not likely to increase your chances of getting a little extra money.
FedEx Committing More Than $3.2 Billion in Wage Increases, Bonuses, Pension Funding and Expanded U.S. Capital Investment Following the Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

vantexan

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That works out to roughly the $1000 bonus other companies are giving but unlike them giving it all at once so that you can spend it as you like, FedEx makes you earn it little by little. Better than nothing but typical FedEx mentality.
1000 bucks is a 1000 bucks