We were told we wont be working over 9.5 during peak,but..................

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
50 piece bulk stop (dock delivery) loaded in the 2000 section ?

And RPCD's are worried about losing overtime ?
Yes, ORION is pretty much a license for us to print money.
But its also dangerous. Too much backing, too many left turns against traffic, too much end range motion crawling over and digging through packages.
Its wine shipping season on my route and one of my on route pickups has almost 100 cases of wine for me to load in a P-63.
ORION wants me to go there at 11:00 in the morning and bury all my remaining stops...including irregs on the floor...underneath 3500 pounds of wine.
And the pathetic part is, I will do the route “my” way and still come in under the miles.
Forced stupidity is not always an easy way to make money and not a philosophy I wish to embrace for the rest of my career.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

I don't blame him. The quality of helpers has declined every year.

Last year, a girl they hired couldn't go on-road, because the seat beat wasn't long enough.
I agree completely i think this is an issue not honestly addressed through this contract.and a shortsighted on the part of our employer. Weve all seen the decline in proper staffing and quality of candidates, nationally however instead of addressing issues like adequate pay to attract qualified individuals both year round and at peak. Look i understand the need to have correct costs, maximize shareholder value, etc.. but even the most dense business individuals understand theres an incentive to attract and hire qualified employees technology only gets you so far, people have to fill the gap between that and success.

Excellent
upload_2018-7-20_10-38-2.png

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yes, ORION is pretty much a license for us to print money.
But its also dangerous. Too much backing, too many left turns against traffic, too much end range motion crawling over and digging through packages.
Its wine shipping season on my route and one of my on route pickups has almost 100 cases of wine for me to load in a P-63.
ORION wants me to go there at 11:00 in the morning and bury all my remaining stops...including irregs on the floor...underneath 3500 pounds of wine.
And the pathetic part is, I will do the route “my” way and still come in under the miles.
Forced stupidity is not always an easy way to make money and not a philosophy I wish to embrace for the rest of my career.
you keep saying ORION when you should be saying your dispatcher

ORION only does what they tell it to do

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't see how they can do this. The program has to wait until all the packages are scanned before it picks the order. We were told this in the beginning. This is why they wait till the end to release EDD.
Don't forget work movements to shelf 8 and orion reasons that you should deliver them first even when they are resis.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
you keep saying ORION when you should be saying your dispatcher

ORION only does what they tell it to do
Wrong.
ORION does what the people who conceived and implemented it told it to do.
The entire concept is fundamentally and irredeemably flawed.
Expecting my dispatch sup to somehow “fix” it is like expecting him to polish a turd. And even if it were fixable...he would not have the time.