We were told we wont be working over 9.5 during peak,but..................

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Wrong.
ORION does what the people who conceived and implemented it told it to do.
The entire concept is fundamentally and irredeemably flawed.
Expecting my dispatch sup to somehow “fix” it is like expecting him to polish a turd. And even if it were fixable...he would not have the time.
again you don’t know anything

ORION is a simple miles calculator that follows whatever characteristics the dispatcher gives it

also LOL that they don’t have time

a dispatcher who isn’t trash has tons of time in the middle of their day

and that’s not even getting into their PT sups who have so much time on their hands they could practically reloop an entire route EVERY DAY if they wanted to

Poop Head

Judge me.

ORION is a simple miles calculator that follows whatever characteristics the dispatcher gives it

and that’s not even getting into their PT sups who have so much time on their hands they could practically reloop an entire route EVERY DAY if they wanted to
Dude. For guys who know their delivery area well, it sucks. My odo is set on the least deviation and it still sucks donkey D.

You never answered my question from before (maybe it was another thread). Do you know if they can turn the brightness down on the diad screens? Too bright at night

So dispatch all routes in RDO. All problems will be solved. Company will save hundreds of millions in fuel and maintenance. Plus save about 2 hours in wages per route.

Dude. For guys who know their delivery area well, it sucks. My odo is set on the least deviation and it still sucks donkey D.

You never answered my question from before (maybe it was another thread). Do you know if they can turn the brightness down on the diad screens? Too bright at night
5xtDaruc5XtYxPfBgWc.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

not with the V

So dispatch all routes in RDO. All problems will be solved. Company will save hundreds of millions in fuel and maintenance. Plus save about 2 hours in wages per route.
the base RDO sucks in most centers

you’re aware RDO was more expensive than ORION right? why do you think they haven’t rolled it back??

for every driver like you that whines about it, there are 4-5 more who are 15% more effective, totally negative whatever anecdotal issue you have with it

not with the V

you’re aware RDO was more expensive than ORION right? why do you think they haven’t rolled it back??

for every driver like you that whines about it, there are 4-5 more who are 15% more effective, totally negative whatever anecdotal issue you have with it
Not true. RDO only has glitches. Sometimes when new streets or developments come in and when streets dead end and continue later. ODO has not worked on the 200 routes I’ve done. And has not worked in the 6-7 buildings I’ve work in. That’s about 1200 routes. We only needed ODO to fix the glitches.

not with the V

RDO is done...doesn’t cost any more now. ODO keeps costing and costing and costing. Plus ODO causes unsafe methods. In many cases ODO eliminates going up one side of a busy street and down the other side. You might want to use it on route instead of on a computer screen.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I heard if you follow ORION 100% and make it under 9.5 a secret portal opens that takes you directly to the final boss.
I heard somebody saying that this morning but hell I never saw that.The only thing I saw about triple time was anything worked over 60hrs.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Not true. RDO only has glitches. Sometimes when new streets or developments come in and when streets dead end and continue later. ODO has not worked on the 200 routes I’ve done. And has not worked in the 6-7 buildings I’ve work in. That’s about 1200 routes. We only needed ODO to fix the glitches.
RDO is manually set by the PDS it doesn’t “glitch”

Thanks;

For IE owning up to the fact.... they don't know :censored2:.
nomad pls

Johney

What dispatcher is there during the middle of the day? The two in our building get there at around 12:30 am and go home after the drivers leave and any morning meetings.Usually around 10+ hours, you really think they're going to stay longer to fix some mess they dumped in their lap? P/T sups? LOL! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
4B563E58-23DA-424F-ACB2-C5936908D934.jpeg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The DOL was put in and doesn’t change unless one changes it. The glitch happens when new streets get put in the wrong place. Do you know what a package car looks like?
that’s not a glitch, that’s a mistake

What dispatcher is there during the middle of the day? The two in our building get there at around 12:30 am and go home after the drivers leave and any morning meetings.Usually around 10+ hours, you really think they're going to stay longer to fix some mess they dumped in their lap? P/T sups? LOL! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.
i “worked” maybe 3-4 hours when i was a PDS, add another for listening to on roads whine, and maybe 30min of listening to the drivers about improvements i could make

there are a solid 2-3 hours of pure maintenance time a PDS has in the middle of their day

if they say they don’t, they’re either lying or incompetent

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
that’s not a glitch, that’s a mistake

i “worked” maybe 3-4 hours when i was a PDS, add another for listening to on roads whine, and maybe 30min of listening to the drivers about improvements i could make

there are a solid 2-3 hours of pure maintenance time a PDS has in the middle of their day

if they say they don’t, they’re either lying or incompetent
Our PDS leaves before we get to work . No possible way to have any useful input.