What are things that irritate you at work?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hi,

You missed the point. Which was.......you buying your own supplies. See, I was ripped and belittled for it. You...a free pass and so far not a word. Yet I'm belittled for having an airplane(which I flew for 4 hours Friday. It was glorious seeing the tailwind ground speeds of 157 mph. That's hauling butt for my plane). I'm not angry at you. Or anyone else. Your example was just used to point out selective hate and hypocrisy. Which is on grand display.

Btw, we were told unless the cleaning supplies were "approved" i.e. warning labels(MSDS) etc.....they couldn't be in the vehicle..
Maybe that's why they were removed....Which is interesting because Feeders doesn't seem to have the same scrutiny. Most Feeders here have some type of cleaning supplies.(store bought). I wish we could have on topic conversations like this<^.

>700 words.
Why don’t you start a discussion thread on this?

Est.1998

I can almost guarantee that you've been to less general membership meetings that years you've been with the company.

You have no backbone and it's obvious in 90% of your posts.
1616346901046.gif

quad decade guy

He friend’ing counted the words......HAR HAR. HAR!!!!
BTW, 140 KIAS is typically above Vno for most bug smashers....
What is the model and engine you’re allegedly flying?
No I didn't....

See, you're so invested in belittling and hate you missed an important fact. I said ground speed....not airspeed. And I mentioned tailwinds......

Not allegedly....I own it. Fact. I will not divulge any facts that can be used against me.

Est.1998

Geez. Do you ever stop whining? You write long novels about everything trying to impress people with your “brilliance”, whine constantly about being attacked, and bragging about all your accomplishments. You took over this thread with all that garbage. I seriously don’t see how you’ve lasted 40 years at UPS being so ultra sensitive. Really, no one cares. Nothing worse than a whiny man. 😕
1616349490208.gif

quad decade guy

You have hundreds of feeder drivers at your building. Thousands of years of experience. Every problem has been solved if you just talk to your co workers.
I go to the shop. I get an empty spray bottle. I fill it with washer fluid or spray 9. And i get some shop towels. I clean the truck.
I leave when it is safe to do so. I don't care about time allowances.
Nothing gets fixed at ups unless you make management fix it.
Ok.

But this isn't within compliance either. While it is a solution, it's not legal, so I'm told. Even though the supplies were obtained from UPS.

Est.1998

I missed this post. Curious, what do you mean you are being censored right now?

I have not known the BC to unjustly moderate. Have you?

If you believe, you are being subjected to personal attacks, then that is a violation of BC TOS and I strongly urge you to report these alleged personal attacks for moderation.
Are you being serious with this post?
I don't know about his claims of being censored but I've personally had posts "moderated" from existence.
There does exist a serial moderator, who must be in hibernation at this time.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
See, you're so invested in belittling and hate you missed an important fact. I said ground speed....not airspeed. And I mentioned tailwinds......

Not allegedly....I own it. Fact. I will not divulge any facts that can be used against me.No I didn't....

Air speeds (which includes speed as are measured on the ground) is always calculated in knots. Why? To ensure the wrong instrument doesn’t get installed in the wrong airplane and provide erroneous info to the PF/PM.
Even a cheap POS GPS displays KTS.
You don’t comment on V speed or airframe/engine combo because you know you’re FOS.
Carry on Captain Video... LOL

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Even a cheap POS GPS displays KTS.
You don’t comment on V speed or airframe/engine combo because you know you’re FOS.
Carry on Captain! LOL
Again.....my God you are consistent....

My airspeed indicator as installed(When I bought the airplane) reads.....MPH! So I related the groundspeed(which I have on my pricey navigator converted kts to mph) in mph. Every speed on my plane is in MPH so that mistakes....like yours aren't made. OMG! You don't know me or MY AIRPLANE! V speeds on my "model" vary because there are lots of engine possibilities as it is experimental! Got it?

My model only had about 100 made and my plane is uniquely painted. I won't give you ammo to use against me. I don't trust you.

Your tenacity to try to smear me makes you look (censored)........

You really should read what I post a little more carefully. Try context. Pay attention to details.

Now, if you want to talk about flying or aviation. I'm listening. Everything I said about my flight Friday was exactly true.

I know that you don't believe me....that's your problem.....and what's most important.....doesn't mean it isn't so. You are accusing me of basically lying without one iota of proof(you).....and you are accusing an innocent man. Despicable.

Now, as we go another round of you calling me a liar.......

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Again.....my God you are consistent....

My airspeed indicator as installed(When I bought the airplane) reads.....MPH! So I related the groundspeed(which I have on my pricey navigator converted kts to mph) in mph. Every speed on my plane is in MPH so that mistakes....like yours aren't made. OMG! You don't know me or MY AIRPLANE! V speeds on my "model" vary because there are lots of engine possibilities as it is experimental! Got it?

My model only had about 100 made and my plane is uniquely painted. I won't give you ammo to use against me. I don't trust you.

Your tenacity to try to smear me makes you look (censored)........

You really should read what I post a little more carefully. Try context. Pay attention to details.

Now, if you want to talk about flying or aviation. I'm listening. Everything I said about my flight Friday was exactly true.

I know that you don't believe me....that's your problem.....and what's most important.....doesn't mean it isn't so. You are accusing me of basically lying without one iota of proof(you).....and you are accusing an innocent man. Despicable.

Now, as we go another round of you calling me a liar.......
Nah; I’m done yanking your chain.
My apologies for offending you.
I’m serious.

Est.1998

Yes.

Justified?

Don’t know what you mean by the above statement.
You and I exist at the same time but in alternate universes.
Deletions were justified per that moderators perspective although my post didn't violate BC TOS.
Did i lose any sleep over it? No.
My posts haven't been deleted lately which is why i say that moderator must be hibernating.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You and I exist at the same time but in alternate universes.
Not sure what you mean.
Deletions were justified per that moderators perspective although my post didn't violate BC TOS.

Could the posts possibly have been reported?
Did i lose any sleep over it? No.
Very good.
My posts haven't been deleted lately which is why i say that moderator must be hibernating.
Maybe you have not posted anything lately that has been reported,

quad decade guy

Any container holding any chemicals, cleaning or otherwise, in a workplace must have this label on it:

HMIL D.O.T. Label - 2 x 2 S-3533
Ok.

Serious question:

Even in say your backpack? The bottle of Windex in my backpack has to have this^?

So, you are saying....any ex: Real Estate office or place of business(workplace)....any....of any kind.....has to have this label? Does this include folks working from home....it is a workplace after all....

Workplace: A place where a person works for an employer that includes a home office to a large workplace to a factory....

Interesting.....I wonder how many millions are non-compliant?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ok.

Serious question:

Even in say your backpack? The bottle of Windex in my backpack has to have this^?

So, you are saying....any ex: Real Estate office or place of business(workplace)....any....of any kind.....has to have this label? Does this include folks working from home....it is a workplace after all....

Workplace: A place where a person works for an employer that includes a home office to a large workplace to a factory....

Interesting.....I wonder how many millions are non-compliant?

I can't answer for any other workplace. Ask OSHA or the Keter auditors next time you see them. Unless, of course, you avoid them.