MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
The last Christmas I worked preload (2 peaks ago) I made $400 and a 1.75 liter of Southern Comfort from 4 drivers. I took great care of my drivers and they always took care of me. Try to do the same now that I'm on the other end.
What! How do i get gooder!?!?!!! Lol
Lemme find out we in the same hub.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There is just such a big variation in how stuff is found, organized, moved around that your best bet is to take some small bit of advice and apply it tomorrow.

Generally your best bet is to get bulk in the corners or on the floor, use the top shelf if it is underutilized (very important) and the rest in hi order or if it is little resis you can put the streets together in close hin order.

Indecisi0n

Do the drivers care how the preloader sets up their truck?? What are some preferences?

Supervisors keep telling us to just get everything in, doesnt matter how. But I dont wana set my drivers' day up to be :censored2:ty.
Today I was complimented by one of my drivers for how I load his truck, he said I make it easier for him to find things.
Do you wear cut off white shirts and short shorts ?

JustDeliverIt

What! How do i get gooder!?!?!!! Lol
Lemme find out we in the same hub.

Like I said, most take care of a good loader. I've heard some drivers say that it's their job and throw a $20 in a card and give it to a loader. Some drivers never worked preload and don't understand what you actually deal with on that shift. Depends on the driver, just have to hope you have ones that appreciate the job you do every day.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Like I said, most take care of a good loader. I've heard some drivers say that it's their job and throw a $20 in a card and give it to a loader. Some drivers never worked preload and don't understand what you actually deal with on that shift. Depends on the driver, just have to hope you have ones that appreciate the job you do every day.
I should call out one day and let them see how other loaders "care"