eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you have a bunch of small NDAs, especially the little envelopes, put them in a tote box and leave them in the aisle behind the bulkhead. My new loader started doing that, especially with the ones that come down at the end from the air shuttle. It makes finding your first air stops so much easier.
Just dump em in the cabin.

Siveriano

I take about 40 minutes every day to sort my truck, usually 15 after airs/blucks then another 25 before lunch to call the missloads.

Days

Do the drivers care how the preloader sets up their truck?? What are some preferences?

Supervisors keep telling us to just get everything in, doesnt matter how. But I dont wana set my drivers' day up to be :censored2:ty.
Today I was complimented by one of my drivers for how I load his truck, he said I make it easier for him to find things.

Lol my drivers are like this too. I actually hate when they compliment load quality because the next day they’ll come in and tell you how horrible it was so it’s just an up and down roller coaster of criticism. I load the trucks the same everyday. Don’t take your problems out on me.

Arch

A lot of us were preloaders before becoming drivers so I know it's not an easy job. Just load the packages onto the right shelves. Don't care if a 4021 sits closer to 4999. Put the NDA in the cabin and your task is done. I'll do everything else.

Indecisi0n

I use to load 6 trucks and they were all the heaviest sets in the building . I had 2 misloads in my career and they were out of syncs . Easy .

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
There's no such thing as an easy pull anymore. Just a shame that some drivers don't realize what preload goes thru on a daily basis.
The pulls have gotten easier in my building. When I was loading, there were several that had four trucks, and my pull was five. The building has since been expanded. No one has more than three now. The only thing that makes it remotely harder now is the stupid scanners.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
The pulls have gotten easier in my building. When I was loading, there were several that had four trucks, and my pull was five. The building has since been expanded. No one has more than three now. The only thing that makes it remotely harder now is the stupid scanners.
Almost all the scanners on our boxline suck. And they just dont do scan fadt enough or scan at all. Some of the buttons dont even work. And i swear to god if they bring me one more pph paper...

JustDeliverIt

Didn't have to work with the scanners too long before I went driving for good, thank God. They sucked when I did have to use them, and the loaders I still talk to say they never work the whole shift if at all.

Poop Head

Judge me.
One is by address almost completely
I once had a guy that essentially learned the way I run my route, loaded it that way, and had common sense. I split all my tip money with him year round. Then management moved him off my truck because of the "no custom loads" initiative. He quit shortly after that.
Moral of the story. Ups is retarded

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I once had a guy that essentially learned the way I run my route, loaded it that way, and had common sense. I split all my tip money with him year round. Then management moved him off my truck because of the "no custom loads" initiative. He quit shortly after that.
Moral of the story. Ups is retarded
Wooooooooooooow did they really? What :censored2:n jerks! How you gonna mess up a good worker like that