What Kind of Dictator Will Trump Be?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhop's drawing the line and when it was crossed did nothing , has a treaty with another country then that country gets invaded and he does nothing , but go play golf .

watdaflock?

Yes, they did do a great job of showing how all Trump supporters were nothing but racists.
All those attacks on minorities and women at Trump rallies , all the hatred , all the violence was so well reported .
The only thing that the press missed was that it was all staged for their benefit .
While at the same time over stating the number of people who attended hillary's speeches . Or neglecting to report on her illnesses.
Yes sir , they did a fine job of reporting, why it was so good that every station was repeating the same stories over & over without bothering to verify the sources .

Apparently you only get your news from Comedy Central's "Night Show" or listen to Bill Maher? Don't ignore all of the lies and inaccuracies from Fox, about Hillary.

The democrats predicted if Trump won that the stock market would crash . Did it happen ?
Is that fedora you're wearing made of reynolds wrap?
"The stock market has, for the most part, ebbed and flowed with the four-year election cycle for the past 182 years. Wars, bear markets and recessions tend to start in the first two years of a president’s term, says The Stock Trader’s Almanac; bull markets and prosperous times mark the latter half. Since 1833, the Dow Jones industrial average has gained an average of 10.4% in the year before a presidential election, and nearly 6%, on average, in the election year. By contrast, the first and second years of a president’s term see average gains of 2.5% and 4.2%, respectively."

Last edited:

newfie

Apparently you only get your news from Comedy Central's "Night Show" or listen to Bill Maher? Don't ignore all of the lies and inaccuracies from Fox, about Hillary.

Is that fedora you're wearing made of reynolds wrap?
"The stock market has, for the most part, ebbed and flowed with the four-year election cycle for the past 182 years. Wars, bear markets and recessions tend to start in the first two years of a president’s term, says The Stock Trader’s Almanac; bull markets and prosperous times mark the latter half. Since 1833, the Dow Jones industrial average has gained an average of 10.4% in the year before a presidential election, and nearly 6%, on average, in the election year. By contrast, the first and second years of a president’s term see average gains of 2.5% and 4.2%, respectively."

get over it

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I check the Teamster's /UPS 401K fund . I entered the dates of Nov. 9th to Dec.25 , My ROI is over 6%. And my YTD is close to 13% .
And I have not added any funds since the summer of 2015 .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Of course it is.
Recall all that extra money bho printed to get the economy moving and the companies held on to it as cash reserves.
Well they are now using up those cash reserves because they see that bho's ' let's make some regulations crowd ' will be replaced with seasoned business leaders .

Sportello

C1Aj-Z7WIAAe_tW.jpg:small

Non sequitur

It's all good. It's not the "buffoon" in the suit, it's his policies. I don't remember president Obama getting this much attention before any of his leadership dissisions were implemented. Mr Trump will get plenty of opportunities to "get it right". We should start quantifying which policies would affect high wage employment growth and judge Trump on his progress towards these prounion goals.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If it were Obama on his knees the same poster would report it as being blasphemous to the office of the president or more likely racist.

The hypocrisy of it all. Go team go!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's all good. It's not the "buffoon" in the suit, it's his policies. I don't remember president Obama getting this much attention before any of his leadership dissisions were implemented. Mr Trump will get plenty of opportunities to "get it right". We should start quantifying which policies would affect high wage employment growth and judge Trump on his progress towards these prounion goals.
Spoken like a true liberal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ah the smell of blood in the water. Drive-in Drive out really believes in Robin Hood.
Unlike republicans and democrats, I don't think the government should be responsible for the economy. Robin Hood was a real person but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, try to stay on topic snowflake. :wink-very: