What Part-Timers will get.

pkgdriver

I will finish my last days behind the wheel.

1A767F49-C24A-4442-9D4A-107DAD6FA34B.gif

PT Car Washer

I agree the starting wage needs to increase but you need to give people some incentive to stay here for a while longer and make a higher wage through progression.

Unfortunately we are dealing with the entitled generation I come to work I want full pay I want to put my time in and its buddy**
That's funny since 45 years ago we hit top rate after 90 days.

Thebrownblob

Last week there was a 22.3 bid posted for FT or PT to sign. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Interesting you say all the time no one wants those jobs. At my building there’s a list of people 20 or 30 long trying to get everyone of them when they go up for bid.

PT Car Washer

Interesting you say all the time no one wants those jobs. At my building there’s a list of people 20 or 30 long trying to get everyone of them when they go up for bid.
I never said no one wanted a FT job. Just that some want my PT job. Until they find out how much work it is. 8:30 in the morning to run a few air packages for 3 or 4 hours. Back in the afternoon until almost 10 PM. And then Saturday air.

Thebrownblob

I never said no one wanted a FT job. Just that some want my PT job. Until they find out how much work it is. 8:30 in the morning to run a few air packages for 3 or 4 hours. Back in the afternoon until almost 10 PM. And then Saturday air.
Lol I don’t know anyone that wants a part car wash or part-time air job.

PT Car Washer

Lol I don’t know anyone that wants a part car wash or part-time air job.
Well that is you. Sure beats loading or unloading or going out with 200 stops and 400 pieces. I hear from delivery drivers telling me if they could make $40/hr working PT they would never go driving. Of course the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I come from a whole different generation.

Thebrownblob

Well that is you. Sure beats loading or unloading or going out with 200 stops and 400 pieces. I hear from delivery drivers telling me if they could make $40/hr working PT they would never go driving. Of course the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
Lol I’ve never delivered 200 stop in a day so I couldn’t tell you.

PT Car Washer

I delivered and picked up 120 stops total Friday🤷‍♂️ easy 10 hours
Good for you. How much did you bonus or were you over? Not that it matters. We have delivery drivers that are consistency way over standards and nothing happens to them. Some because the standards are way off and others just choose to lay down everyday. Not my problem until I have to go out and bail them out.

Thebrownblob

Good for you. How much did you bonus or were you over? Not that it matters. We have delivery drivers that are consistency way over standards and nothing happens to them. Some because the standards are way off and others just choose to lay down everyday. Not my problem until I have to go out and bail them out.
usually runs a half hour to 45 minutes under.

PT Car Washer

usually runs a half hour to 45 minutes under.
That's great. We also have delivery drivers that consistency are back by 4 PM everyday. Start at 9 AM. Run their tails off and eat lunch during break. A lot depends on the route and the time study. And of course the person and their work ethic.

Thebrownblob

That's great. We also have delivery drivers that consistency are back by 4 PM everyday. Start at 9 AM. Run their tails off and eat lunch during break. A lot depends on the route and the time study. And of course the person and their work ethic.
I don’t give a rip about their numbers never have never will.