What to do when you have multiple bulk stops for one truck?

W

What The Hawk?

Hello everyone hope your Friday is going well. I just have a question about multiple bulk stops for one truck. What do I do with them? Where do I put them? I get these bulk stops everyday but todays one was particularly big, especially for this truck. I always get 3 bulks for the same places everyday. One is always 67xx, the other is either a 3xxx or 4xxx and then other is usually a 20xx. I try to put them in the back to make it easy for the driver but when I use RDR for the 22 peice 67xx bulk and RDL and RDC always has alot I run out of room. So i move the 67xx forward on the 6000 shelf and put the 33 pieces of 20xx in the the back of the 6000 shelf. Seriously how do I do this properly to make it easy for the driver? My trucks aren't the smallest but they aren't the biggest either. just looking for some advice, again.

Honestly drop the shelf stops to the floor, that way the shelves aren't messed up.
My preloader push the packages as far as he can towards the cab. That way if the read door stops are heavy, he can put so.e on the back of the 6000 and 8000 shelf

W

What The Hawk?

I would have asked the driver today but we ended earlier because air wasn't going to show, but I always stay late and help out somewhere else, and then air showed up. Lol I figured talking to my driver while he was peeved about air wouldn't be smart.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello everyone hope your Friday is going well. I just have a question about multiple bulk stops for one truck. What do I do with them? Where do I put them? I get these bulk stops everyday but todays one was particularly big, especially for this truck. I always get 3 bulks for the same places everyday. One is always 67xx, the other is either a 3xxx or 4xxx and then other is usually a 20xx. I try to put them in the back to make it easy for the driver but when I use RDR for the 22 peice 67xx bulk and RDL and RDC always has alot I run out of room. So i move the 67xx forward on the 6000 shelf and put the 33 pieces of 20xx in the the back of the 6000 shelf. Seriously how do I do this properly to make it easy for the driver? My trucks aren't the smallest but they aren't the biggest either. just looking for some advice, again.
Ahh advice. Quit moving around bulk stops and load by PAL until you speak to the driver of that route and ask him where he would prefer the stops to go. No one here can answer your question about where to move a stop because every route is different.

W

What The Hawk?

Ahh advice. Quit moving around bulk stops and load by PAL until you speak to the driver of that route and ask him where he would prefer the stops to go. No one here can answer your question about where to move a stop because every route is different.
Every single driver I have, I've asked them and they want bulks in back. I'm asking about what to do when I have several larger bulks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You are a preloader. The last thing you ever do is ask the driver. Just whip it in there. Don't worry about it.

W

What The Hawk?

You are a preloader. The last thing you ever do is ask the driver. Just whip it in there. Don't worry about it.
You're probably right. I stress about it so much I'm surprised I'm not bald. lol

jbg77

Ask the driver. a lot of times they will run the biggest bulk 1st to have room to maneuver. I load a similar pc but dispatch has adjusted the pal accordingly. I personally like to load any other bulk on the floor all together so all he has to do is grab and go.

GenericUsername

If you have RDL/RDC/RDR filled up and don't have anything FL1-4, put them there. Leave them under the appropriate shelves though, as in, don't put 2000s in the FL-4 section. Use your common sense. The drivers will see it. If it's a heavy bulk stop (as in, the packages weigh a lot), the closer to the rear door, the better.

W

What The Hawk?

If you have RDL/RDC/RDR filled up and don't have anything FL1-4, put them there. Leave them under the appropriate shelves though, as in, don't put 2000s in the FL-4 section. Use your common sense. The drivers will see it. If it's a heavy bulk stop (as in, the packages weigh a lot), the closer to the rear door, the better.
For one of my trucks I have alot of RDL and RDC. Then I have alot of Game Stop, Whistle Worker and a variety for a 67XX. Usually I get more Whistle Worker than Game Stop but today I got 33 pieces for Game Stop (probably a new game coming out soon). I try to keep the bulks in back but when I get surprise :censored2: like bigass 8000 or 7000 it really screws me. Lol

W

What The Hawk?

Funny thing though. I'm a Seahawks fan and one of my trucks is called 49er. It's a light truck just has alot of RDR which is many heavy or big irregs. I like that truck compared to my other one. Lmao