Who else hates Amazon.com?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Avon back in the day, one lose strap on a box with a lid? HAHA
Our sort looked like makeup junk yard...
We are lucky in my center, the Amazon close to us only does small items..
I hate Mary Kay strictly because they strap two packages together that have seperate tracking numbers.

upschuck

I hate Mary Kay strictly because they strap two packages together that have seperate tracking numbers.
The second package only gets billed if the strap gets broken and label gets scanned. Better than having a lot of MK boxes with no label(in overgoods) or duplicate label.

Rico

Once had my board die with about 30 minutes of apts left. Took over an hour since I had to write it all down.
And then having to find a phone to call in the tracking numbers? I can remember getting a call once at a pickup from my metro asking if I had delivery records and a clipboard with me. When I answered that I did, I was told to meet another driver whose DIAD had failed and who wasn't clever enough to carry. Poor kid had never seen paper records. Looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Any box that came from china!!! I dont think they have trees there.I can look on the shelves of my truck and tell you which pkg originated from China!

I thought I was the only one who noticed stuff like that. I can immediately spot a box from India. Their boxes always have tons of tape and no sharp edges because they have been used so many times.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Chewy.com is just as bad with that.

I was going to mention Chewy. A Chewy.com warehouse just moved onto my area. Was just talking to them today about whether or not they would be shipping out via package car or trailer. Thank god they said they already have it set up to be several trailers a day. I figured this to be the case but wanted to make sure.

Mack Grant

I know I can't be the only one who HATES how terribly Amazon packages their shipments? From the one strip of tape that they use to tape up the boxes, no matter HOW heavy the item is that's contained in the box. The fact that they seem to ALWAYS slap the label right over the seam so you almost always have to find BC or spread the edges so that you can scan it.

I mean, without them we would probably be sending out quite a few less routes, but there are certain days that I wish they would go out of business tomorrow.
Two weeks ago I delivered a package that needed a sig and the child who answered the door said "mommy the Amazon man is here".
I don't mean by that that without Amazon we'd be in trouble, UPS could (should?) buy Amazon and if you have lots of resis on your route those boxes always stand out. I use find BC on Amazon more so than any other shipper as well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was going to mention Chewy. A Chewy.com warehouse just moved onto my area. Was just talking to them today about whether or not they would be shipping out via package car or trailer. Thank god they said they already have it set up to be several trailers a day. I figured this to be the case but wanted to make sure.

Make sure to put in a sales lead to get credit for the volume.