Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
No, actually it's back to the Republicans trying to keep the entire report under wraps after pledging transparency. A week ago the House voted 420-0 to make sure the entire report was available. Now that Trump has been cleared of collusion, they don't want it seen. Wonder why? Mitch McConnell blocked a vote in the Senate today on transparency. Again. Why?

I DUNNO MAN BETTER INVESTIGATE FOR A FEW YEARS UNTIL A DEM PRESIDENT WINS THEN YOU CAN QUIETLY SHUT IT DOWN SINCE IT WILL HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSE

Box Ox

No, actually it's back to the Republicans trying to keep the entire report under wraps after pledging transparency. A week ago the House voted 420-0 to make sure the entire report was available. Now that Trump has been cleared of collusion, they don't want it seen. Wonder why? Mitch McConnell blocked a vote in the Senate today on transparency. Again. Why?

Barr is legally obligated to redact any information in Mueller's report that's subject to federal rule of criminal procedure 6E that limits disclosure of information related to grand jury investigations. He's literally going through the report with Mueller to identify 6E material that cannot be made public. He also has to redact information related to cases handed off to other offices (SDNY, etc).

Barr said all of this in the final section of his 4 page Sunday letter to Congress. I haven't heard a peep about it from CNN, MSNBC or political talking heads. It's easier for them to simply continue screaming "WHAT IS BARR HIDING?!" from the rooftops while also howling at the moon.

See the ~ minute and 30 seconds of Ben Shapiro reading said section of Barr's memo here.

vantexan

Barr is legally obligated to redact any information in Mueller's report that's subject to federal rule of criminal procedure 6E that limits disclosure of information related to grand jury investigations. He's literally going through the report with Mueller to identify 6E material that cannot be made public. He also has to redact information related to cases handed off to other offices (SDNY, etc).

Barr said all of this in the final section of his 4 page Sunday letter to Congress. I haven't heard a peep about it from CNN, MSNBC or political talking heads. It's easier for them to simply continue screaming "WHAT IS BARR HIDING?!" from the rooftops while also howling at the moon.

See the ~ minute and 30 seconds of Ben Shapiro reading said section of Barr's memo here.

When howling is all they have better believe they'll howl.

vantexan

Lol. So with this “vindication” of the president and all the redaction that has to go on because of ongoing cases, do you really believe Trump is in the clear?
Yes I do. This whole investigation was based on lies. But go ahead with further investigations. Let's see where they lead. Adam Schiff has said numerous times he's seen evidence of Trump colluding with Russians. Apparently he's found evidence that Mueller couldn't find. So let's see it. Let's get this settled.

bacha29

It's not a question of "winners" or "losers" The key word in all this is GRIDLOCK. Congress will be spending the entire remaining 21 months on hearings, investigations, campaigning for reelection and if they can get around to it a continued funding resolution. .......oh, and more hearings.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's not a question of "winners" or "losers" The key word in all this is GRIDLOCK. Congress will be spending the entire remaining 21 months on hearings, investigations, campaigning for reelection and if they can get around to it a continued funding resolution. .......oh, and more hearings.
Like there’s anything ELSE they should be doing???

bbsam

Staff member
Yes I do. This whole investigation was based on lies. But go ahead with further investigations. Let's see where they lead. Adam Schiff has said numerous times he's seen evidence of Trump colluding with Russians. Apparently he's found evidence that Mueller couldn't find. So let's see it. Let's get this settled.
Oh no. I think collusion is over with. All that other stuff handed off to the SDNY will still be active.

vantexan

Hmmmmm. State charges that Trump can’t pardon...in a state that Trump raised taxes in...you’re right, entertaining.
I wish you guys would get this straight. SDNY is a Federal court district. With Federal judges and prosecutors. There are no State of New York charges coming out of SDNY because Mueller can't hand off to a state. If the State of New York has something worth prosecuting then up to them to file charges in their own system and arrest people. I'm aware the State of New York is going to prosecute Manafort. Who else? Cohen? Or has he reached a plea deal with them? And my previous post stands. If Schiff has evidence of Trump's guilt he should turn it over. Odd that you're so hot to impeach Trump, destroy Trump, but say the time for Schiff to get Trump has passed. Are you really this disingenuous?

bbsam

Staff member
I wish you guys would get this straight. SDNY is a Federal court district. With Federal judges and prosecutors. There are no State of New York charges coming out of SDNY because Mueller can't hand off to a state. If the State of New York has something worth prosecuting then up to them to file charges in their own system and arrest people. I'm aware the State of New York is going to prosecute Manafort. Who else? Cohen? Or has he reached a plea deal with them? And my previous post stands. If Schiff has evidence of Trump's guilt he should turn it over. Odd that you're so hot to impeach Trump, destroy Trump, but say the time for Schiff to get Trump has passed. Are you really this disingenuous?
This isn’t so hard to find once you pull your head out of the orange mans rear.

Explainer: Why Trump's legal woes go beyond the Mueller report | Reuters

bbsam

Staff member
Really, that's all you have? Did you ever figure out the difference between SDNY and the State of New York? I guess since Hillary was a NY senator and you have your head firmly lodged in her posterior it does get confusing.
Can you not read?