542thruNthru

The level of ignorance you have is astonishing!!! It's people like you that made our once strong union so weak today. I can't wait for you to retire so you won't be in OUR union any longer.

Relax man. You're arguing with a man that constantly says you can't request 8 when they say hours worked but then says if you request 8 you have to park cars or told not to work. It's not worth it. Just ignore it because he's only going of what his DIAD msg told him. ;)

Yawn.
Saved you the trouble. :)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Every single one of our drivers showed up (I guess that means that we are all a bunch of p*ssies) and we were told that we needed to either be off road within 5 hours or ask permission if we thought we might be over 5.

Ran off 85 stops/126 pieces in 3 hours. Received 4 hours pay just for showing up.

Running stops isn't safe.
You may slip and fall.

542thruNthru

Who wants to bet that the first words out of the on cars mouth during the PCM were hours only?

Lol come on Dave. So if my on car told me I had to be done by 3pm during the week I'd have to magically make it happen.

He can say whatever he wants but if we are told to come because it's mandatory its 8 hr guarantee. If they say the day before it's voluntary. Then they can say it's hours worked unless you ask for 8 the day before.

Before you freak out, yes you should alert them you want 8 if you will be done in 4 or 5. If you don't a grievance may be difficult.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
D836D87C-ADF9-4F08-BDFC-06D020D2E35A.jpeg