JustDeliverIt

They are having every driver in our center report for the second Saturday in a row. They hand out slips of paper with your name on it and how many hours you have left until 70. Tell you to go deliver as much as you can and be back before you hit 70. Most drivers had 68+ hours last week and we have to do it again this week.

Rack em

Made the Podium
They are having every driver in our center report for the second Saturday in a row. They hand out slips of paper with your name on it and how many hours you have left until 70. Tell you to go deliver as much as you can and be back before you hit 70. Most drivers had 68+ hours last week and we have to do it again this week.
Show up, deliver at a snails pace for the 2-3 hours you have left, and DEMAND your guaranteed 8 hours.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I feel bad for all of you.

This my 3rd peak of retirement......feel bad for those in the Big Brown :censored2: Hole.
I’m a mon-fri driver and I have decided to come in. I’ll work 5 hours and get my guaranteed 8. I have two young daughters, a wife who is Jewish, while I am not and I still celebrate X-mas. That means Chanukah presents plus Christmas gifts. It’s expensive and Saturday’s will more than cover those costs.

That being said, the inevitable forced working on Sunday Christmas Eve will not happen no matter what. No point to this post, just sharing

barnyard

KTM rider
Our PCM yesterday, "Anyone that wants to go to Maple Grove on Saturday, send a message in by 11a."

Heard that there were huge lines at the fuel pumps in Eagan at 10:30p.

We got a message this morning that they were looking for a few to work 6 or so hours. Last weekend, the chucklehead that drove my wagon did not fuel it. I am working tomorrow just to make sure that my ride gets fueled at the end of the day.