G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
T
Our PCM yesterday, "Anyone that wants to go to Maple Grove on Saturday, send a message in by 11a."

Heard that there were huge lines at the fuel pumps in Eagan at 10:30p.

We got a message this morning that they were looking for a few to work 6 or so hours. Last weekend, the chucklehead that drove my wagon did not fuel it. I am working tomorrow just to make sure that my ride gets fueled at the end of the day.
Thay would suck so bad if we had to fill up our trucks here. Thanks car washers!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I’m not demanding 8...not because I don’t have work a good work ethic or I’m lazy...why would I work extra hours to pay a crap load of taxes and barely take any of it home when I can be half drunk by 330 tomorrow?

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
okvvh8

okvvh8

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They are having every driver in our center report for the second Saturday in a row. They hand out slips of paper with your name on it and how many hours you have left until 70. Tell you to go deliver as much as you can and be back before you hit 70. Most drivers had 68+ hours last week and we have to do it again this week.

I call BS------there is no way they are going to call in anyone with 2 or fewer hours available a it would be a waste of time for all involved. No sooner would you get on road you would have to turn around and come back in.

Future

Victory Ride
A few but for the most part we all realize the benefit of working today.

They are buying us breakfast sandwiches and asked us to indicate our choice when we punched out last night.
We have a group .....that r allegedly not showing up today.... don’t feel it’s a good idea 2 fight this battle myself at this time ....

Boston25

I call BS------there is no way they are going to call in anyone with 2 or fewer hours available a it would be a waste of time for all involved. No sooner would you get on road you would have to turn around and come back in.

In my center drivers with 2 hours left have come in and worked for 2 hours. It's stupid but the company takes them because they need any breathing body with a pulse.