UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If it's not on the schedule, then a 24hr. notice is needed. No 24hr. notice, no reprimands if you don't show up.

We were given 72 hours notice.

We were guaranteed 4 hours just for punching in.

Ran off 85 stops/126 pieces in 3 hours.

They used the plan for Monday to load the cars so whatever we couldn't get rid of stayed on the car. I had 14 stops and about 50-60 pieces that I couldn't get rid of.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Everyone was told it was mandatory. Out of 86 drivers 17 showed up. Most didn't even call in. Only reason I know is because the driver that delivers to my house is in my center. ;)

Every single one of our drivers showed up (I guess that means that we are all a bunch of p*ssies) and we were told that we needed to either be off road within 5 hours or ask permission if we thought we might be over 5.

Ran off 85 stops/126 pieces in 3 hours. Received 4 hours pay just for showing up.

542thruNthru

Every single one of our drivers showed up (I guess that means that we are all a bunch of p*ssies) and we were told that we needed to either be off road within 5 hours or ask permission if we thought we might be over 5.

Ran off 85 stops/126 pieces in 3 hours. Received 4 hours pay just for showing up.

I don't think the guys that showed up are P*. Everyone is different. Guys that need money showed up and guys that just had no plans. Just don't expect me to show.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I’m not demanding 8...not because I don’t have work a good work ethic or I’m lazy...why would I work extra hours to pay a crap load of taxes and barely take any of it home when I can be half drunk by 330 tomorrow?
Your OT should be going into your 401k tax deferred, you'll be happy with all that money in there come 59 and a half.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
8CF12EA1-D5DA-4DC3-BF90-D74136F2A2D2.gif
Ran off 85 stops/126 pieces in 3 hours.