Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

5habits100

All your representatives had to do was agree with local 177 and the west coast guys and you would have even better... I don't know about you but if I can get something better that is effortless to get (when I mean effortless, just jump on board)... You would have to be crazy to say no to that.
Will you be saying that when they have to make changes due to lack of funds to maintain benefits

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They have an agreement practice that sucks. One can only wonder why they would have agreed to it. As far as I know there are no other locals with this kinda agreement so it's a moot point.
That sounds like lunacy. A full timer not able to bump? Full timers laid off? Crazy!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How can anyone answer when we don't know what the plan really covers or how it really stacks up?
Are you saying the West "carve out" has a secret summary plan description?

All I'm asking, if anybody can get past TU or TDU rhetoric, is how can a plan with far less participants, achieve superior or parallel benefits, and why was it permitted?

I am not claiming to know these answers, but am admittedly skeptical.

5habits100

All I'm asking, if anybody can get past TU or TDU rhetoric, is how can a plan with far less participants, achieve superior or parallel benefits, and why was it permitted?

I am not claiming to know these answers.
The question is can it continue

I don't have their SPD

It was allowed because it was voted for by the members.

It had zero to do with maintenance of standards language someone referenced in another thread.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The question is can it continue

I don't have their SPD
Then wouldn't it make sense for all UPS Teamsters to be in TeamCare, in order to get the most value for all dollars contributed by UPS for their employees?
It was allowed because it was voted for by the members.
Voted for when, by what members?
We were told in the Central Region that when the National Master passed, but the Central Region Supplement failed, that the health care issue was off the table?
It had zero to do with maintenance of standards language someone referenced in another thread.
I figured that when we had the exact same maintenance of standards verbiage.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I am not claiming to know these answers, but am admittedly skeptical.
Does UPS put in more for carve outs?

5habits100

Then wouldn't it make sense for all UPS Teamsters to be in TeamCare, in order to get the most value for all dollars contributed by UPS for their employees?

Voted for when, by what members?
We were told in the Central Region that when the National Master passed, but the Central Region Supplement failed, that the health care issue was off the table?

I figured that when we had the exact same maintenance of standards verbiage.
The answer is sometimes you can't save people from themselves.

Inthegame

All I'm asking, if anybody can get past TU or TDU rhetoric, is how can a plan with far less participants, achieve superior or parallel benefits
Demographics, expected utilization, and size. Remember the Western Region, with the L177 addition, is not an insubstantial group.

Probably but insurance discounts are negotiated by regional providers.