Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

muthatrucka

This is what TDU does. They lie. They present it to their acolytes as facts so they can mind control the uneducated. It's very Naziesq. Paff and Joseph Geobbles must be related. Google his rules to propaganda and you'll see an exact outline of the TDU machine.
Click this link:
TDU Rules to Mind friend Morons
I can't figure out why people find it amusing or find joy in the fact that our leadership is being attacked. We make 6 figures as truck drivers! Our health care is cheaper than everyone else I know, 0 dollars. That's zero dollars! So why in the world would u want to jepardize a $120,000 a year job just because u THINK u know something? Or think he must be crook or whatever conspiracy theory people have. Ive seen the man save people's jobs, I've seen him keep work that we may otherwise have lost bc of the company wanting to cut runs, I've seen him straighten out problems guys have had with their healthcare in the same day. To sit here and spread lies about a person who has done nothing but make 200 people in Charleston WV MORE money is wrong. If u want to make this union better start showing up to meetings and voice your opinion on changing the issues that effect u. Otherwise we are all screwed.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I really don't have a problem with what @wide load said.

The TDU pukes are always stirring the pot, with lies and fabrication.

If they can't take a little of their own medicine, maybe they should STFU.

Tearing Down our Union.

-Bug-

10 Pt

Tearing Down our Union.

-Bug-
What's a TDU "puke"?
IMG_20170201_204649.jpg

Tearing Down our Union.

-Bug-
I'm not saying don't go after TDU or don't go after members against TDU... Just don't put in Nazism into the mix...