Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

Then, you should thank my family members that fought and died....

liberating your family.

Arsehat.
To you to them, thx for their service.
My family fought too... My grandfather stormed Normandy... I think your family wouldn't disrespect someone like you are... If so then they don't deserve my thx...

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Perhaps we can pickup this portion of this derailed thread come Veterans Day?

In the meantime, it just dawned on me who the President of Joint Council 96 is???

With this in mind, maybe TDU has a credible source in regards to this "rumor"?

They killed Kenny!
You bastards!!!

Inthegame

In the meantime, it just dawned on me who the President of Joint Council 175 is???

They killed Kenny!
You bastards!!!
Joint Council 175? You need more sleep.
Now derail my comment.

I never knew him but my grandmother was always very proud, but sad when she talked about him. He was four years older than her. He was Shot down. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your families service as well.
Your welcome and thank you... I was always proud of family members in the military... You always pray never to have a war or conflict in your life time when you or your family members are in service... Unfortunately, that's not always the case. My mom was freaking out when I joined the navy... Then she realized She couldn't stop me... Then she had stickers, banners and was so proud of me... I love her for that.

In the meantime, it just dawned on me who the President of Joint Council 96 is???

They killed Kenny!
You bastards!!!
Sorry about that. I take pride in my service and everyone that is involved... It hits home for me.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
To you to them, thx for their service.
My family fought too... My grandfather stormed Normandy... I think your family wouldn't disrespect someone like you are... If so then they don't deserve my thx...

I apologize, if my agreeing with someone else's post offended you.

The issue is a touchy subject in my family.

Besides, I can think of numerous other adjectives to describe TDU.

They killed Kenny!
You bastards!!!

Calm down Mr. Hankey.

You fell for the old old bait and switch.
That's what some people do when they want to change the subject.
Can you blame them?
Their hero is going down.

Because of some irresponsible posts, by an anonymous TDU sheep ??

FZ lost. People should get over it.

-Bug-

I apologize, if my agreeing with someone else's post offended you.

The issue is a touchy subject in my family.

Besides, I can think of numerous other adjectives to describe TDU.

Calm down Mr. Hankey.

Because of some irresponsible posts, by an anonymous TDU sheep ??

FZ lost. People should get over it.

-Bug-
It's ok... Sometimes you get caught up in the moment... No worries.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Half of you may have heard that the IBT had until today to to take disciplinary action against their little brother Ken H. If they failed to do so, the Independent Review Officer will take over his case tomorrow at 8:00am and will issue disciplinary actions, if the IBT has not yet. Hoffa-hall Corruption Update

Early yesterday it was revealed by JC 94 that Kenny boy had submitted his resignation via letter. In the evening it was revealed that he had done the same at Local 175 in West Virginia.

He also revealed to his members that he was not negotiating the next UPS contract and that he was stepping down as UPS Package Director. There is no official word on the next Package Director, but rumors circulating are saying that its the Boston Bully Sean O that will succeed hall. It was leaked out of the Southwest that they're concerned about Sean O for his opposition to the carve out healthcare and his desire to have everyone go into Teamcare.

The website, Retired Teamsters Against Corruption has constantly been updating their page with the latest developments on the ongoing investigation against the crooked Hoffa administration. Teamster Hoffa hall Corruption Rerun Election

I'm sure more information will be revealed in the morning hours of Monday.
So where is the update you BS artist?!! Why don't you post some honesty for once in your life? Why don't you explain to everyone that the election will be certified and Ken will be in the clear? I noticed your MIA! You must have gotten your TDU paycheck from the TRF. Keep asking for cash for a rerun that's never gonna happen!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So where is the update you BS artist?!! Why don't you post some honesty for once in your life? Why don't you explain to everyone that the election will be certified and Ken will be in the clear? I noticed your MIA! You must have gotten your TDU paycheck from the TRF. Keep asking for cash for a rerun that's never gonna happen!!
Last I heard, Hoffa and Hall came out of their hole and saw their shadow???

Now we will have 3 more months of......limbo?

Last edited: