Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

10 Pt

The fact stands;

It's the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Not the United States Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Have you ever been to Canada ??

Just say'n....

-Bug-
Just say'n...
If TDU influenced the MAJORITY of American Teamsters to vote against Hoff/Hall then TDU has a phenomenal amount of voting members.

Which is it BUG, Wide Load?

I'm just tired of reading how TDU sucks and blah blah blah.
TDU is just an organization that I'm guessing has possibly grown in Teamster membership since 2013 and that growth is not just from Teamster "PUKES".
Blaming TDU for everything in this general election is either stupidity or validation of their member's power by the way the vote tallied.
Maybe TDU sucks but so does IBT leadership that misuses members money and gets forced to "retire" from their elected and appointed positions among other charges still pending.

10 Pt

Lmfao! Yet they will still be your Prez and ST. I despise TDU. I'm glad your blind to the deception. Keep spreading your hopeless rant of "they lost in the US", because all Teamsters get a vote. They won in North America, where it matters. Did you know that tdu sucks?
Oh wise one:
I'm not blind to any deception. I wish I didn't care so much. It would be a lot easier. And I wouldn't get tired of reading your worn out mantra because I wouldn't read this forum. TDU sucks and so does your redundant posting.
You have a lot in common.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There will always be Nazi's. If I don't teach others everything about them, when they come me back like now they will be easily fooled. Their form of propaganda is and will always be used. It works.
Historically, it has only worked on those who are beat down and oppressed.
Think about that and why it's effective for an organization targeting the Teamsters Union.

There will always be Nazi's. If I don't teach others everything about them, when they come me back like now they will be easily fooled. Their form of propaganda is and will always be used. It works.
As long as I'm alive I will be against them. As for now teamsters are just fight for union rights.

10 Pt

Historically, it has only worked on those who are beat down and oppressed.
Think about that and why it's effective for an organization targeting the Teamsters Union.
The management of unionized companies knows the percentages of the members who vote and are active.
We are our own worst enemies.

LeadBelly

Banned
Can't wait to see lead bellys spin on this
Here is my spin. Hall is the secretary treasurer and will be inaugurated in May. He will serve his five year term while still being the principal officer of his local. He will be involved with the 2018 ups negotiations and will be a great asset to my Beloved Teamsters.

He is my brother from another mother. He has and will continue to sacrifice years off his life in service of the good members of the best union in the world. If you are seeing this thanks again Kenny. I got your back. Next time some fool sticks a camera up in ur grill bring me with you:)

LeadBelly

Banned
My guarantee will come true jus. Like everything else. I can't help I am one of the most loyal Teamsters around. I can't help I love the Teamsters brand and will do what I can to promote it and our way of life. 140k again last year in compensation. Thank you Teamsters.

Ps I love my Teamcare.

My guarantee will come true jus. Like everything else. I can't help I am one of the most loyal Teamsters around. I can't help I love the Teamsters brand and will do what I can to promote it and our way of life. 140k again last year in compensation. Thank you Teamsters.

Ps I love my Teamcare.
Should have went to the Teamster western region and local 177 healthcare plan... You would have been better off...

anHOURover

Here is my spin. hall is the secretary treasurer and will be inaugurated in May. He will serve his five year term while still being the principal officer of his local. He will be involved with the 2018 ups negotiations and will be a great asset to my Beloved Teamsters.

He is my brother from another mother. He has and will continue to sacrifice years off his life in service of the good members of the best union in the world. If you are seeing this thanks again Kenny. I got your back. Next time some fool sticks a camera up in ur grill bring me with you:)
the camera is charged up and ready to roll!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Should have went to the Teamster western region and local 177 healthcare plan... You would have been better off...
He loves TeamCare because the Vote No people got him a better plan than his Local ever had.
Sad part is, that it was worse than what most every other Local in his State had....and he didn't care.
But somehow, he claims to be loyal?

His loyalty is exclusive to where he eats.

LeadBelly

Banned
Where I live my pay and benefits put me at over twice the median household income. This is without my wife working. My benefits are better that 98% of Americans. I don't need what you have as I have already gained a good life. I'm happy for you and what you have. Congratulations.

LeadBelly

Banned
He loves TeamCare because the Vote No people got him a better plan than his Local ever had.
Sad part is, that it was worse than what most every other Local in his State had....and he didn't care.
But somehow, he claims to be loyal?

His loyalty is exclusive to where he eats.
You can thank me for jamming that rider on you lol. Damn did we rip that vote. I was campaigning like 24 hours a day for a while. I loved it. I posted while I was doing I round clock as well. People saw my loyalty and checked up on it. You know fact checked it. When it was confirmed it showed how I don't let up. I have a different gear.