Will feeder drivers vote to strike on pkg/pt issues?

nWo

Also, dues are a percentage of what you make so full timers are paying a lot more then the part timers. So the part time wage is 15.33 an hr.- 5.33 an hr more then when I started when I got my benefits after 30 days. I’d say part timers now are better off then they ever were at ups.

When you started you got your benefits after 30 days? That's great! Part timers now have to wait 270 days. So they are far worse off then when you started.

We have a major contract coming up. Can y'all stop it with all this anti-union propaganda.

Thebrownblob

When you started you got your benefits after 30 days? That's great! Part timers now have to wait 270 days. So they are far worse off then when you started.

We have a major contract coming up. Can y'all stop it with all this anti-union propaganda.
And when they get that insurance they are far better than the majority of people. They will have access to healthcare most people pay hundreds of dollars a month for with even less coverage.

nWo

And when they get that insurance they are far better than the majority of people. They will have access to healthcare most people pay hundreds of dollars a month for with even less coverage.

Yes. And they deserve it. They also deserve a better pay rate.

Thebrownblob

The last contract was voted down.
Go back and read the constitution and learn some thing, the provision was legitimate. And if you wanna know the truth that provision is now gone but the president still has the final say so it could happen again if he so chooses.

nWo

Wrong. You can continue to spin that yarn but not enough people voted. Striking with so few people interested would’ve been the end of everything.

Every single one of my union brothers and sisters deserves healthcare. Every single one deserves to eat. Their children deserve to eat. Every single one deserves a fairs day pay.

Thebrownblob

Every single one of my union brothers and sisters deserves healthcare. Every single one deserves to eat. Their children deserve to eat. Every single one deserves a fairs day pay.
Every single one of our brothers and sisters has healthcare. Every single one of our brothers and sisters eat, every single one of our brothers and sisters knew what they were going to be paid when they started the job. Every single one of our brothers and sisters has the opportunity to further their career all thanks to the union. Moving forward I agree we need better wages we need better healthcare timelines.

nWo

Every single one of our brothers and sisters has healthcare. Every single one of our brothers and sisters eat, every single one of our brothers and sisters knew what they were going to be paid when they started the job. Every single one of our brothers and sisters has the opportunity to further their career all thanks to the union.

Ok there scabby.

Thebrownblob

Voting a contract down does not mean going on strike.
Very true, but the contract that was voted down you as you say was negotiated by our union most of the provisions in it that we dislike were union approved. they had no desire to go back and fix it.

nWo

The disconnect you and I have is not that I disagree the contract sucked, The disconnect is not enough people bothered to care so the union didn’t care because we had poor leader ship.

Ok. And in the next contract we are going to fix it. We are going to restore healthcare rights to part timers and we are going to fix the pathetic pay scale.

nWo

Some of y'all sound like coal mine owners. Well you knew we were paying you peanuts when you started? Why the hell you asking for more? Oh you guys want safety equipment? My granddaddy didn't have safety equipment in 1943 why should you have it now? Oh you want to be able to go to the doctor? Not on my watch!

We are Teamsters. We are supposed to fight for better pay, conditions and healthcare for all current and future employees. We should especially look out for those of us that are the most vulnerable.