Will feeder drivers vote to strike on pkg/pt issues?

nWo

Lol, inflation didn’t hit until all these liberal losers started rigging elections and took the presidency two years ago. Don’t like the inflation? Ever heard of a full time job? Ups has a bunch of em, pick one. Why the hell should I forfeit any money or benefit just so some part timer can get wage increases AND the best benefits money can buy 8 mos sooner? Do you have any idea what it is like working full time for this company? You give up your life, forget about trying to raise children working here, it’s a joke. Why don’t you try doing that before complaining about having to wait for your insurance, lol, the Gaul!

Dude. We are ft. We have been ft a lot longer than you. And guess what? When we started part time we made less than $10/hr.

The world does not revolve around you. You are not a princess.

Unlike you we care about our fellow man. Every single Teamster deserves insurance. Scabs like you will not last very long. Stop your anti union nonsense.

Johney

Lol, inflation didn’t hit until all these liberal losers started rigging elections and took the presidency two years ago. Don’t like the inflation? Ever heard of a full time job? Ups has a bunch of em, pick one. Why the hell should I forfeit any money or benefit just so some part timer can get wage increases AND the best benefits money can buy 8 mos sooner? Do you have any idea what it is like working full time for this company? You give up your life, forget about trying to raise children working here, it’s a joke. Why don’t you try doing that before complaining about having to wait for your insurance, lol, the Gaul!
Not sure how it works where you are, but all full time jobs in my old building were filled by part timers who paid their dues. My building had over 300 RPCD and close to 30 feeder drivers before I left, both jobs all filled by insiders who did their time.

Union solidarity. It is no wonder 2/3 of UPS Teamsters are PT.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people are suggesting part time loaders should start at a higher wage than package car drivers start at.

This isn't even a serious conversation lol.

Non liberal

Dude. We are ft. We have been ft a lot longer than you. And guess what? When we started part time we made less than $10/hr.

The world does not revolve around you. You are not a princess.

Unlike you we care about our fellow man. Every single Teamster deserves insurance. Scabs like you will not last very long. Stop your anti union nonsense.
Stfu loser, I’ll be here just as long as you, and I don’t exactly remember the starting wage. I’m just tired of lazy ass people who don’t want to work thinking they need to be front and center. You only get so much before you have to start giving in contract negotiations. I guess you don’t know how that works yet. Full timers, who pay more dues, give up family time, been with the company longer, ARE THE UNION, need to be taken care of BEFORE any part timers whiny little claims of not getting top notch ins. fast enough gets negotiated.

Non liberal

Not sure how it works where you are, but all full time jobs in my old building were filled by part timers who paid their dues. My building had over 300 RPCD and close to 30 feeder drivers before I left, both jobs all filled by insiders who did their time.
Yes, it’s changing, but that is how i started. I don’t see your point though, in fact you proved mine. Pay your dues of not having as lucrative a position in order to achieve a more lucrative position. Cool?

Non liberal

Union solidarity. It is no wonder 2/3 of UPS Teamsters are PT.
2/3 of ups is part time because it’s beneficial to the company, and it’s such a good deal for only working part time that they get oodles of people who want to do it. The union, im sure, in negotiating the outstanding wages and benefits for its full timers had to allow the company to have part time jobs. And it needs to stay that way, other wise working full time for ups would not be worth it. How hard is this to understand? Nevermind, you voted for Biden, that’s right.