Will feeder drivers vote to strike on pkg/pt issues?

PT Car Washer

I don't remember a lot of p/ts on the line in '97.
I DO remember several of them trying to drive thru the picket line to get their paycheck....
The only Union members that crossed the line at my building were delivery drivers. A lot of lower seniority PT were never brought back after the strike in retaliation for supporting the strike. The delivery drivers that crossed were all back driving the next week.

over9five

Staff member
The only Union members that crossed the line at my building were delivery drivers. A lot of lower seniority PT were never brought back after the strike in retaliation for supporting the strike. The delivery drivers that crossed were all back driving the next week.
These guys weren't crossing the line to work, they just didn't know any better.

PT Car Washer

I don't remember a lot of p/ts on the line in '97.
I DO remember several of them trying to drive thru the picket line to get their paycheck....
The only Union members that crossed the line at my building were delivery drivers. A lot of lower seniority PT were never brought back after the strike in retaliation for supporting the strike. The delivery drivers that crossed were all back driving the
These guys weren't crossing the line to work, they just didn't know any better.
Actually I think they were right wing anti Union members who retired with a Union pension.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The only Union members that crossed the line at my building were delivery drivers. A lot of lower seniority PT were never brought back after the strike in retaliation for supporting the strike. The delivery drivers that crossed were all back driving the

Actually I think they were right wing anti Union members who retired with a Union pension.
These clowns dont understand what unions are about.Everyone should be equal.I was a longshoreman for 10 years,I've patriciptaed in slowdowns,walk offs etc.My pops,and grandpa,and greatgrandfather experienced lock outs getting shot at by the the feds, the whole nine.These lames in this union got theirs and forgot about the next man, that's why this union is in the state it is in.Their attitude is if your not a driver you deserve nothing makes me sic k worse than management.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
The Union is in the toilet because of Hoffa and the fact they let the last contract through even though we all said no.
I’ve been doing what I can to educate members. I voted for the Oz slate. Got a couple of people to vote the same or so they’ve said. I really don’t care who they vote for as long as they go out and vote. I hate it when they complain, but yet they don’t want to get active and involved. Now we just gotta see if O’Brien delivers.

Swanson

I’ve been doing what I can to educate members. I voted for the Oz slate. Got a couple of people to vote the same or so they’ve said. I really don’t care who they vote for as long as they go out and vote. I hate it when they complain, but yet they don’t want to get active and involved. Now we just gotta see if O’Brien delivers.
Me too inside workers should be making 20 to 25 an hour considering ups's profit margins.But you have union members against that,because they got theirs and the next man don't deserve nothing.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Me too inside workers should be making 20 to 25 an hour considering ups's profit margins.But you have union members against that,because they got theirs and the next man don't deserve nothing.
At least $25 and up and drivers double and feeders a bit extra since they gotta be certified, drug tested and whatnot. They paid Seattle around $27/hr for inside. That’s more than a new driver. And they’re similar locations to where I am at not some one horse town like they make the excuse. Both high COL. People in the hub are sick of it and want to make the company suffer, but like I said I’m doing my best to educate them that a strike is not fine and dandy. I’d like to talk to a couple people who were involved in the ‘97 strike so I can educate the members.

Swanson

Outstanding! Man, such power.....

Now boy.....tell me how.

Remembering and reading carefully that I won't vote to strike.

Remembering I walked in 97.

The clowns that run the company and union and their idiot supporters need to find a better way than destroy our company.

Dues paying member in good standing 40 years. Boy.
Thats good but dont crap on the next man the union is supposed to make us stronger.

Swanson

Sounds real good.

Say, when we strike......you think the union leadership will miss a paycheck? Unity and all....equal and all that...
They won't.But it's not about them we should all be one for all all for one.No more no less.