Will feeder drivers vote to strike on pkg/pt issues?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Sounds real good.

Say, when we strike......you think the union leadership will miss a paycheck? Unity and all....equal and all that...
If you want since Ron Herrea retred I'll turned into the Sean O'Brien of 396,but I will be there for the people that need it the most!

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Sounds real good.

Say, when we strike......you think the union leadership will miss a paycheck? Unity and all....equal and all that...
I tell people if they’re not happy with the way things are being run to file with the NLRB. I’m willing to carpool them to the local, but currently the meetings have been suspended until next month. I tell them they work for us. Harass them (respectfully, lol). Get involved. If the local sucks it’s because you suck. I know it sounds corny and cliché, but really it comes down to being the change you want to see in the world. Courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference and all that mess.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The clowns that run the company and union and their idiot supporters need to find a better way than destroy our company.

The difference between a brown nose and a kiss arse.... is depth perception.

You make mostly inane statements.... but, this is one of your best.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Outstanding! Man, such power.....

Now boy.....tell me how.

Remembering and reading carefully that I won't vote to strike.

Remembering I walked in 97.

The clowns that run the company and union and their idiot supporters need to find a better way than destroy our company.

Dues paying member in good standing 40 years. Boy.
Does calling people “boy” make you feel like a tough guy?

Seems to me it’s bullying like you are so quick to point out

Maybe the mods should get involved and you can spend a little time in the Que

qdg2

The difference between a brown nose and a kiss arse.... is depth perception.

You make mostly inane statements.... but, this is one of your best.
You make mostly inane statements(you)....but this is one of your best.

See, I can do the same. I don't find much of what you say helpful or relevant. See?

You don't seem to take criticism well..........

And........find a better way to negotiate than destroying our company.....yes- ours.

qdg2

I tell people if they’re not happy with the way things are being run to file with the NLRB. I’m willing to carpool them to the local, but currently the meetings have been suspended until next month. I tell them they work for us. Harass them (respectfully, lol). Get involved. If the local sucks it’s because you suck. I know it sounds corny and cliché, but really it comes down to being the change you want to see in the world. Courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference and all that mess.
Really?

Have you ever been "involved" with any organization that has no accountability except every few years?

Your statements are LAUGHABLE.....NLRB? OMG.

Nice, flowery platitudes.......

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Really?

Have you ever been "involved" with any organization that has no accountability except every few years?

Your statements are LAUGHABLE.....NLRB? OMG.

Nice, flowery platitudes.......
Weren’t you the guy just saying that you’ll give what you get?

You got a reasoned, passionate argument given to you, with no attacks that I can see.

And you respond by deriding and belittling him, attacking him personally, instead of the argument.

Talk about childish.

qdg2

Weren’t you the guy just saying that you’ll give what you get?

You got a reasoned, passionate argument given to you, with no attacks that I can see.

And you respond by deriding and belittling him, attacking him personally, instead of the argument.

Talk about childish.
Does " if your local sucks it's because you suck" sound like a "reasoned, passionate argument"?

Say, "that I can see...." Again, who made you God? See, I know you don't like me....that's why you are sticking your nose in it.

And, calling me childish....a personal attack..... that's ok because....somehow......you are the arbiter?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Does " if your local sucks it's because you suck" sound like a "reasoned, passionate argument"?

Say, "that I can see...." Again, who made you God? See, I know you don't like me....that's why you are sticking your nose in it.

And, calling me childish....a personal attack..... that's ok because....somehow......you are the arbiter?
Yes. His point is on self accountability, and getting involved. We’re *all* guilty of apathy to some extent, and could be more involved. The union would be so much stronger if we got involved more.

I called you childish because you acted childishly. I don’t dislike you. I think with a little self awareness and humility, you would add a valuable perspective to the site.

As of right now, you’re just impossible to get along with. The dude didn’t attack you.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

qdg2

Yes. His point is on self accountability, and getting involved. We’re *all* guilty of apathy to some extent, and could be more involved. The union would be so much stronger if we got involved more.

I called you childish because you acted childishly. I don’t dislike you. I think with a little self awareness and humility, you would add a valuable perspective to the site.

As of right now, you’re just impossible to get along with. The dude didn’t attack you.

Again......you called me childish....

Again, let's try this......"if your admin/opinion skills suck.....you suck...."

See?

Again, "I think".....and how laughable this statement is......considering the revolving content of the handful of personally attacking bullies.....

You are attacking me publicly. You seem to skip over whatever parts of statements are made....they matter.

Apply your bias/prejudice fairly. Notice, my statements are generally reactive.

"impossible to get along with...." Oh? So? I'm not here to make friends or participate in sexual innuendo or whatever.

It's interesting how hateful, bullying is standard ok stuff.....never a word for your pals.....why is that? Your hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Thebrownblob

You make mostly inane statements(you)....but this is one of your best.

See, I can do the same. I don't find much of what you say helpful or relevant. See?

You don't seem to take criticism well..........

And........find a better way to negotiate than destroying our company.....yes- ours.
The difference is he’s correct and you’re not.

Criticism? You can’t take it and if anybody criticizes you, you say they’re bullying you because you like to hide behind somehow Being mistreated.

Unless somebody agrees with you nothing you say is relative …See

A better way to negotiate? I think the union has negotiated pretty well for some of us. Hopefully they continue and take care of some who have been underrepresented. You’re one of the highest paid workers in your industry because of “our” union, stop bellyaching about everything. You even had the nerve to say someone who wasn’t even here to vote on a contract is the problem because you’re so ill informed and self-absorbed about every Union issue.

Make no mistake Mr. quad you are One of the top five most hypocritical posters on this website.

qdg2

Help me understand your "questionable" history with UPS.

You recently said you had part-time experience ?

I thought you started in automotive... and then went to pkg... and eventually feeders ?

Thats an illustrious career at UPS.
"Questionable..." to who? You? So?

I was a part-timer(not long).

I did start in Automotive, then pkg then feeders....yep.

Illustrious? Hardly. Just because you didn't.......DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

What do you care?

Some events in my career happened.......none of your business. The most major....I had no control over....which led to other things happening....shrug.

Remember......alot happens in 40+ years. And some folks don't know everything or are as smart as they think they are. And don't matter nearly as much as they think they do....

"By local agreement" and the grievance and panel process is not written in stone as to outcomes. Keeping this in mind will "help you understand"......

Thebrownblob

"Questionable..." to who? You? So?

I was a part-timer(not long).

I did start in Automotive, then pkg then feeders....yep.

Illustrious? Hardly. Just because you didn't.......DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

What do you care?

Some events in my career happened.......none of your business. The most major....I had no control over....which led to other things happening....shrug.

Remember......alot happens in 40+ years. And some folks don't know everything or are as smart as they think they are. And don't matter nearly as much as they think they do....

"By local agreement" and the grievance and panel process is not written in stone as to outcomes. Keeping this in mind will "help you understand"......
Are you really going to talk about grievances and panels when I’ve made you look like a fool several times about your “lack” of understanding?

It’s comical keep posting so I can make more jokes about you. Aren’t you the guy that says you know all these things and are never in the room because you’re not a steward and you’re not a business agent?
Everything you say is hearsay.

Understand? See?

qdg2

The difference is he’s correct and you’re not.

Criticism? You can’t take it and if anybody criticizes you, you say they’re bullying you because you like to hide behind somehow Being mistreated.

Unless somebody agrees with you nothing you say is relative …See

A better way to negotiate? I think the union has negotiated pretty well for some of us. Hopefully they continue and take care of some who have been underrepresented. You’re one of the highest paid workers in your industry because of “our” union, stop bellyaching about everything. You even had the nerve to say someone who wasn’t even here to vote on a contract is the problem because you’re so ill informed and self-absorbed about every Union issue.

Make no mistake Mr. quad you are One of the top five most hypocritical posters on this website.
Make no mistake.......so?

See?

Another arbiter of all that's right and correct.......make no mistake.

Now, have I ever complained about pay?

Now, tell me how much I know or what I think....

Now, relativity.......tell us how great you are.....eh God?

Thebrownblob

Make no mistake.......so?

See?

Another arbiter of all that's right and correct.......make no mistake.

Now, have I ever complained about pay?

Now, tell me how much I know or what I think....

Now, relativity.......tell us how great you are.....eh God?
Not God but not an old fool like yourself. Speaking on things he does not know how pathetic.

qdg2

Are you really going to talk about grievances and panels when I’ve made you look like a fool several times about your “lack” of understanding?

It’s comical keep posting so I can make more jokes about you. Aren’t you the guy that says you know all these things and are never in the room because you’re not a steward and you’re not a business agent?
Everything you say is hearsay.

Understand? See?
Tell us how much I don't understand......

You may "think" you've done such.......

Comical.....that street runs clearly both ways....so does "fool".

Now, let's talk about how you are personally attacking me........are we going to have pages and pages of you belittling me?

Are you really going to tell me my experiences with grievances and the panel procedure? Really? See, God......I was there.

You look like a fool right now......

When did facts/real history become "hearsay"? Everything I say......really? Wow.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Tell us how much I don't understand......

You may "think" you've done such.......

Comical.....that street runs clearly both ways....so does "fool".

Now, let's talk about how you are personally attacking me........are we going to have pages and pages of you belittling me?
I don’t belittle you you belittle yourself. You work here because you are incapable of negotiating these wages and these benefits for yourself it’s just that simple.

You’ve been on here for two days attacking people and being a bully because that’s what you really are a hateful manipulative bully