Will this contract pass or get voted down ??

Manifesto

Now Browncafe is mainstream media. Okay then.
You call this an intelligent conversation? Why would you be regurgitating something you heard on browncafe? I'm talking about 'how well Biden's economy is doing' and stuff like that. You know, the liberal talking points you regurgitate like a programmer robot.

DOK

Most were already making equal or more then the new starting PT wage. I see it passing. Feeders will vote overwhelming for it as most of the language will have no affect on them and the $2.75/hr increase will seal the deal. Delivery drivers will be somewhat split but the majority will approve it. PT will vote no but not enough to overturn the vote.
Not in our building

DOK

Where were all these people up in arms over progression during contract proposal meetings?

I don't remember that being a hot button issue.
Everyone has gone through it, although it was 2 years when I went through it, it’s part of the deal with working here.

Zowert

I think it will pass. Half of our drivers are functionally illiterate. 49/hr is triple what they would earn without the Teamsters.
This is the absolute truth lol! I have two Bachelor’s degrees and I couldn’t make anywhere near $49/hr without the Teamsters.

Sporhwhore

This is the absolute truth lol! I have two Bachelor’s degrees and I couldn’t make anywhere near $49/hr without the Teamsters.
Didn’t you say you were voting no in a previous post on a different thread? It’s not perfect by any means but I agree where else are we going to make that kind of money?

Thebrownblob

Oh I think the majority of FT will vote yes just to get the largest one year increase ever. Got to make that $900/month pick up payment.
How does someone get suckered into a $900 a month payment? I’ll never know. If that truck isn’t being used to make money there, foolish.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
How does someone get suckered into a $900 a month payment? I’ll never know. If that truck isn’t being used to make money there, foolish.
cu0Xh1D.jpeg