Women attire

GenericUsername

All jokes aside, get a pair of the $20-60 pair of boots from Walmart, but if they don't feel right, then take them back. Your first day take a look and see what other people are wearing. The Walmart non slip shoes will actually last about 3 months or so before they start to tear up from the workload, maybe even a little less.

As for clothing goes, in our center, the girls typically wear yoga pants (this is Florida, mind you) or jeans. Sometimes they'll wear sweats over the yoga pants and as it warms up a little, they'll peel off the layer. You could wear shorts and a t-shirt, it doesn't really matter as long as things are covered and you're not inappropriate with the design that is on the clothing.

Newby here

All jokes aside, get a pair of the $20-60 pair of boots from Walmart, but if they don't feel right, then take them back. Your first day take a look and see what other people are wearing. The Walmart non slip shoes will actually last about 3 months or so before they start to tear up from the workload, maybe even a little less.

As for clothing goes, in our center, the girls typically wear yoga pants (this is Florida, mind you) or jeans. Sometimes they'll wear sweats over the yoga pants and as it warms up a little, they'll peel off the layer. You could wear shorts and a t-shirt, it doesn't really matter as long as things are covered and you're not inappropriate with the design that is on the clothing.

I didn't expect them to be ok with yoga pants! That's even more comfortable than jeans! I was planning on looking what other are wearing and going based off of that but I didn't know what kind of shoes to get for the first day. Guess I'll take a trip to Wal-Mart.

W

What The Hawk?

Wear non slip shoes, the grease from making the bacon might splatter on the floor, making it difficult to get it my plate at the table. I might also suggest something with a bit of cushioning as I slap you on the ass because you forgot the eggs on the first trip. Maybe an umbrella to go to the store to pick up more syrup for the pancakes, in case it rains of course. I'd let you use the car but we all know what happens when you get behind the wheel
Aww yes, a man from the Perry Mason era.

W

What The Hawk?

I didn't expect them to be ok with yoga pants! That's even more comfortable than jeans! I was planning on looking what other are wearing and going based off of that but I didn't know what kind of shoes to get for the first day. Guess I'll take a trip to Wal-Mart.
Literally, sweat pants, t-shirt with a long sleeve shirt and coat over it. Work boots. Not too tight, but not loose either you will be near machinery. Also it would be smart to wear your hair up, no necklaces bracelets or rings. PLEASE remember to shower (there are preloaders where I am who smell horrid). Also feel free to listen to music. Only with one earbud in as you need to be able to hear any alarms or announcements in case of emergencies. I'm a female preloader and this is what I do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Uhh, hold up we’re gonna need a pic before you think about wearing yoga pants

They should come with a weight limit

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I would nit wear boots. Preload does a lot of walking. Any low top shoe with a leather upper. Something comfortable. Not combat boots