Working as directed

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They make the rules (management). Perhaps, missed and future are now the same thing, how would I know? How they want something done is their call. No dishonesty on my part. I'm just doing as told.
They also break the rules and then develop a really convenient case of amnesia when Loss Prevention starts sniffing around and asking questions.

They have the ability to edit or void a stop you have recorded as missed and change it to something else. Problem is, that creates a paper trail and causes them to appear on a report. Its a lot easier for them to get the employee to do the falsifying so that if questions get asked later they can just throw that employee under the bus instead of taking responsibility themselves.

Work right slow and safe

When I get asked to do anything dishonest I will always put in the remarks per the person who told me to do it. It stops real fast they come up to you the next day and ask why you put there name under remarks. I tell them just in case anyone has any questions about why it was sheeted up wrong who they can talk to about it. Over

Sent using BrownCafe App

Chemo

It's simple. If it's on your pkg car and it you don't deliver it/attempt it, sheet it as missed.
My personal record is 306 missed pkgs in one day. They told me I had to make 9.5 no matter what. I returned to bldg at 8.75 and had just enough time to sheet every pkg and make 9.5
2 days later I had 2 new part time helpers on that route

Sent using BrownCafe App