Worst Insurrection Ever

vantexan

The Founding Fathers would have convicted Trump of treason and placed him in a stock for public viewing before execution. No matter how you try and FAUX spin this, rural people are overwhelmingly over represented.
Washington used Federal troops to put down the Whiskey Rebellion. How many were executed? And telling you how the system really works isn't spin. And California has 55 electoral votes. Wyoming has 3.

Thebrownblob

1680023798591.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
Yah, that was under a Democratic administration too. But one has nothing to do with the other.
What I’m getting at is that comparisons of the level of violence that occurred on 1/6/2021 versus other violent events involving rioters is meant to distract from the reality that 1/6 was an attempt to install a dictator. I do not see how all Americans can’t agree that that’s what this thing was.

vantexan

What I’m getting at is that comparisons of the level of violence that occurred on 1/6/2021 versus other violent events involving rioters is meant to distract from the reality that 1/6 was an attempt to install a dictator. I do not see how all Americans can’t agree that that’s what this thing was.
That's just silly. Where were the guns? The army to fight our military? It wasn't even that violent inside.

Thebrownblob

I guess you believe that. And maybe even some of the idiots out there that day believed it, but what the hell were they really going to do? Sit in the capital building and start giving orders? 😂

It’s almost laughable to think they could’ve done anything other than cause a ruckus like they did. Which is exactly why it’s all over blown.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I guess you believe that. And maybe even some of the idiots out there that day believed it, but what the hell were they really going to do? Sit in the capital building and start giving orders? 😂

It’s almost laughable to think they could’ve done anything other than cause a ruckus like they did. Which is exactly why it’s all over blown.
The idiots you refer to were of the *useful* type. The whole idea of using the crowd as a weapon was to cause chaos to buy more time to convince Vice President Pence to delay the orderly transfer of power with the hope of sending the entire decision to the House of Representatives where they would've thrown the election to Trump.

Thebrownblob

The idiots you refer to were of the *useful* type. The whole idea of using the crowd as a weapon was to cause chaos to buy more time to convince Vice President Pence to delay the orderly transfer of power with the hope of sending the entire decision to the House of Representatives where they would've thrown the election to Trump.
I understand that’s what you believe and I understand those people were useful idiots. I’m telling you none of that could’ve happened. Nothing could’ve changed that day the ability to change the outcome of the election had long since passed. Everything else was just ceremony.