Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

• Total voters

Rack em

Made the Podium
Can't answer, it would depend on the issue.
This was my thought. For example, if a region asked for 12 weeks vacation a year and wanted a strike for anything less then I wouldn't support it. But if a region was getting screwed over pension or health care wise then yes I would happily strike along side them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its been a long time since the "one for all and all for one" train of thought flourished at UPS. Good luck getting all the people at a single center to agree let alone expecting everyone at UPS to support another regions cause.

brown_trousers

You ask an open ended question.

Can you be more specific ?
there arent any specifics. Just tossing a question out there to see what peoples opinions are. I know there are a lot of issues that just dont relate to every region.

For example, what do people do in the south when its 110 deg out and there is no breeze? I can only imagine the horror of it. If I was faced with those conditions I would certainly strike for some kind of air conditioning or something in the PC to stay cool. would all teamsters nationwide support issues like this. Even though they are region specific?

and another question; can regions or locals have their own strike?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
there arent any specifics. Just tossing a question out there to see what peoples opinions are. I know there are a lot of issues that just dont relate to every region.

For example, what do people do in the south when its 110 deg out and there is no breeze? I can only imagine the horror of it. If I was faced with those conditions I would certainly strike for some kind of air conditioning or something in the PC to stay cool. would all teamsters nationwide support issues like this. Even though they are region specific?
Nobody's gonna strike over AC in a package car

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Had to double check and make sure this wasn't a quote from Stalin.
giphy (20).gif

Beat it suit. Just because the red X is gone don't mean you're welcome herr