Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

• Total voters
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

there arent any specifics. Just tossing a question out there to see what peoples opinions are. I know there are a lot of issues that just dont relate to every region.

For example, what do people do in the south when its 110 deg out and there is no breeze? I can only imagine the horror of it. If I was faced with those conditions I would certainly strike for some kind of air conditioning or something in the PC to stay cool. would all teamsters nationwide support issues like this. Even though they are region specific?

and another question; can regions or locals have their own strike?

Well, I am from the south, and to add insult to injury they are telling us that they cannot put a fan into the new package cars until their warranty is up! Its very clear what the contract says, there might be a national grievance on this one! Would anybody strike over this?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well, I am from the south, and to add insult to injury they are telling us that they cannot put a fan into the new package cars until their warranty is up! Its very clear what the contract says, there might be a national grievance on this one! Would anybody strike over this?
You guys have fans? If it would get fans in all package cars, I’d do it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
View attachment 186946
Beat it suit. Just because the red X is gone don't mean you're welcome herr
Make me leave buddy*!
E3FE0149-34E2-42E9-B6D7-DE9A313DF781.gif

Box Ox

The eff? I'm in the south and would absolutely refuse to take out a truck that didn't have a fan in it in the middle of the summer. Having a fan stop working in the middle of the day is bad enough when it's hotter than hell out.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

The eff? I'm in the south and would absolutely refuse to take out a truck that didn't have a fan in it in the middle of the summer. Having a fan stop working in the middle of the day is bad enough when it's hotter than hell out.

Yep.. and we have a lot of them! I see a lot of grievances coming!