Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

Would you support a national strike for a regional issue

• Total voters

John Boy

Same fan issue in our building, also in the South. Haven't heard the warranty story but the mechanic claims that he "ordered them months ago and they're on back order." With routes being cut and the stop count going up, it's going to be a miserable summer.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wow! Nice bag of wind there. Bug. So far Hoffa hasn't puffed up your sails. But, keep blowing. Time to get off your knees

I know everything you post, is motivated by your area pension issues.

Here's a suggestion....

v8ncjp.jpg

What do you have to lose ?

-Bug-

* I don't care who you are, that's funny *

542thruNthru

If you don't speak, nobody will hear you. Hopefully they do something this contract

I want to ask you a question and please forgive my ignorance on the pension issues and how it works.

What is it you guys would like ups to do for your pension? Isn't the pension a multi-employer pension? I've heard you guys bring up 401K but other than that, how can UPS fix your pension if all the other companies are dead weight?

I want to ask you a question and please forgive my ignorance on the pension issues and how it works.

What is it you guys would like ups to do for your pension? Isn't the pension a multi-employer pension? I've heard you guys bring up 401K but other than that, how can UPS fix your pension if all the other companies are dead weight?
We would like that money to go into our 401k I stead of our pension plan. We are only getting pennies on the dollar and I have no desire to do this job forever

brown_trousers

We would like that money to go into our 401k I stead of our pension plan. We are only getting pennies on the dollar and I have no desire to do this job forever

Do mean withdrawl the money from the pension and deposit it into the 401k? (Is that even legal?) Or cease contributions to the pension, and instead put that money into the 401k?